part 9/ dream

Adella's POV:

Such kisses can leave one in a state of absolute and utter bliss. And after the sensation of Hector's lips on mine the night before, my body felt all sorts of things. All sorts of different cravings and desires that were both inviting yet dangerous.

Because kisses are vulnerable things, too. And I was gonna need a shit ton of reassurance to subdue the incoming worries.

The following day began with an unexpected *cough* wet *cough* dream. Definitely one way to start off the morning. Along with the sun softly illuminating my room and the remnants of a heated encounter with a certain someone, my face became flushed with the scenarios that my brain was able to create.

*Im not gonna rob you guys, don't worry. Here's Adella's steamyyyy dream ;)*

It was just a dream, I kept on repeating to myself. The dream I could suppress, but I couldn't deny the fact that Hector and I did the unimaginable yesterday when we kissed. Never in a million years did I think that was written in my cards.

Never in a million years did I think I'd be dreaming bad, bad things about the guy either. Things that consisted of him hovering above me on my bed, his dark curls casting a dangerous shadow across his face and his eyes boring into mine with a deep and lustful hunger.

A dream that had Hector positioning himself down in between my thighs, looking up at me from his position, which just sent a spiral of anticipation through me, both in the dream and currently when I was just thinking about it. Me in my bra and panty set and him in his boxers, fuck, fuck, fuck, I ain't going anywhere near heaven's gates.

He spread my legs further apart and just his delicate breathing on my inner thigh had my squirming under his grip. He moved the material of my pants to the side to reveal my pussy. His thumb moved to circle my clit, tortuously slowly. I moaned, not having been touched like this by anyone as no one was ever able to get me into such a state.

Pushing my hips up to get more pressure from Hector's thumb, I only got a response of his other hand pushing me firmly back down. The contact from his thumb was replaced by his lips gently sucking my clit. Teasing. He moved down licking and sucking wherever he pleased as he turned me into a moaning mess. His tongue dipped into my pussy as my hands grabbed onto his curls to pull him ever closer.

"Fuck, Hector," I cried his name, "I'm gonna cum."

He continued the pace of his moving tongue to get me to the place where I was seeing stars. And was quite literally star struck at the sensations flowing through my body.

And that was the end of that because that's when I woke up from the absolute euphoria of a wet dream. There was no way I was gonna be able to look at Hector's face now without the memories of that dream coming back. Oh, lord.

I needed a cold shower.

~

pau 🕺

pau 🕺
sissssss
can u come pick me up
pls

adella 🧞‍♀️
where r you

pau 🕺
at hector's
we were playing fifa
with marc and lamine

adella 🧞‍♀️
great
so marc can take u home, no?

pau 🕺
no
he had to go
i still wanted to stay
now i don't know how i'm gonna get home 😔
plsss adssss

adella 🧞‍♀️
yeah i'm coming
be there in 5

pau 🕺
thanks sista
u da best
🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐

pau 🕺
oh yeah we gotta take lamine as well :)

adella 🧞‍♀️
ffs

~

I parked outside Hector's and climbed out whilst mentally preparing myself. Quick mission. Get in. Get Pau and Lamine. And get out. Simple. Easy. No obstacles.

I knocked on the door hoping that the pair of idiots was stood already waiting for me on the other side with their shoes on and ready to go.
I was unfortunately wrong. Hector opened the door for me, a smile adorning his face.

"Hey, come in."

"Thanks, Fort. Where's the pair of them, then?"

"Oh, they're still finishing their game. Are you not gonna stay for a bit?" He sounded hopeful and that made my heart flutter and fill with warmth. Any and all words that came from his mouth had crazy effects on my body. Which is why I needed to escape this house.

We carried on a light conversation as Hector and I walked into the kitchen to wait for Pau and Lamine to finish their game.

"Can I get you anything to drink?"

"Just a waters fine, thanks." I didn't need a glass of water. I needed a whole ocean to be cleansed of all the dirty thoughts that were currently racing through my head as I observed every single move that Hector made.

His t-shirt clung to his body magnificently and I had to force my eyes to rip away so he wouldn't catch me staring. I was leaning against the kitchen island waiting patiently for my glass of water because in the mean time my whole throat dried up.

Hector handed me the glass and after uttering another 'thank you', I gulped it down.

"Do you reckon they're done with that game now?"

"No." Hector answered shortly, as he shook his head and took a step in my direction. He placed one hand on each side of me on the kitchen island, caging me in. "And they won't be for another maybe 5 minutes, which gives me plenty of time to do this."

He leaned in, placing his lips on mine and slipping his tongue in. At the same time he grabbed hold of my ass and put me on the island. With a grunt, he deepened the kiss. My legs automatically spread and he positioned himself standing in between them, pushing himself towards me so I could feel him.

Both of us drew away for a breath of air, before coming clashing back together as if our lives depended on it. Both desperate for the other, panting hard, and tongues fighting for dominance.

"We've gotta stop there, otherwise I'll have to tell Pau and Lamine to take themselves on a nice walk home, whilst I take you up those stairs and into my bedroom to finish this off," Hector panted onto my neck and I really liked that suggestion before reality hit me and I realised why I was here.

"Not a chance, lover boy," I kissed him deeply again, just coz I was a bit of a tease, and wanted a reaction out of him, and then slid off of the island and adjusted my hair slightly. I heard footsteps approaching so gathered myself.

"Great seeing you, Fort," I smirked at him as I wanted to make my way out the kitchen and into the hallway where I was assuming the two idiots would be.

Before I had the chance to leave, his arm wrapped around my front pulling my back flush towards his front, knocking the breath out of my lungs for multiple reasons. One of them obviously being this unexpected action and the other being the hardness that was up against my ass.

"Adella," he hummed into my ear, "the way you're leaving me is unacceptable." He pulled my ass even further to rub against him and feel him.

"You'll manage," I replied, trying to wiggle out because I was not about to be caught in such a position.

"I will. But I'd manage a whole lot better with you." He let go, spinning me around to face him as we looked into each other's eyes as his words manifested themselves into the air around us.

~

AN:

Finally an update guysssss
Actually sorry it took a while but it's here, and I hope you enjoyed

Give it a like and comment as I love reading your thoughts 🩷