part 7/ his shirt

A knock sounded at my bedroom door.

"Yeah, come in," I shouted at whoever was on the other side.

Hector came inside. He was wearing his pre-match barca gear and fit it like a literal God. (His biceps screamed for my touch.)

"Hey," he said, "Are you coming to the game later?"

"Yeah, actually, I am."

"Good," he smiled, throwing something at me, "Wear this." And with that he walked out of my room.

I unfolded it up to reveal our traditional blaugrana colours on a shirt with the '39' number on and 'H.Fort' on the back.

~~~

I drove over to the Lluis Companys Olympic Stadium, with Pau being my passenger princess. Once I parked, we got in through various barriers using our passes.

"Good luck," I said to Pau and gave him a quick hug.

"Thank you, sis."

"I'll see you out there, yeah?"

I went over to my designated seat in the stadium. Looking for two familiar faces of Dayana and Lucia already sat down on their own. "Hello beauties," I beamed at them.

"That's a bold outfit choice, Ads," smirked Dayana.

"Don't even bring it up," I dismissed the topic of Hector and me wearing his shirt. The topic of us was one that left me confused and I didn't actually know where we currently stood...

~~~~

cubarsi

cubarsi.della posted on her story!
——> before kick off 💙❤️

Lucia, Dayana and I chatted about various things, amongst those a planned vacation we had to Paris soon, before the game started. The players then came on and our squad for today consisted of: Hector, Pau, Araujo and Kounde, all in defence, Pedri, Gundo and Fermin in our midfield, and Raphina, Lewandowski and Lamine in our attack. I cheered among my friends as they entered the pitch.

We were playing against Girona today. And in the 3rd minute, Lewandowski scored a beauty of a goal, assisted by our Raphi. (Lewy my goat.) By half time we were up 1-0.

As our players came off for half time, my focus remained solely on Hector. And the sight actually squeezed my heart because he was searching the stands, looking like a clueless helpless puppy. When he finally found me, already looking, his face split into the most stunning of smiles.

The second half was a bit more intense. Girona got a penalty but they failed to convert it when Ter Stegen caught the ball in an almost impossible save. The pressure was on.

Pedri's long ball managed to find Hector who had just ran into the box. He headed it perfectly into the far left corner of the goal. Making the score 2-0. He was buzzing. He ran into Pedri's arms thanking him for the assist. They both looked ecstatic.

Then Hector ran towards the stands where he knew that I was. His celebration shocked me. As well as pulling on my heart strings yet again.

With one hand he made a 'V' peace sign and turned it upside down (✌️) and with his other hand he put a finger across the now made A. I was hoping that A stood for Adella and not some other chick. He followed this by blowing a kiss in my direction, which made me smile from ear to ear.

He was then enveloped by the other team mates as they came together to celebrate his goal.

I was so engrossed in the goal and celebrations that I hadn't realised the pure shock on Lucia and Dayana's faces.

"Gurl," Dayana said.

"When the hell were you gonna tell us," Lucia added.

Dayana turned to Lucia, saying to her in disbelief, "Bitchhh did we just see the same thing."

"If you're referring to the celebration dedicated to Ads and the kiss afterwards, then i'm pretty sure yes." They grabbed hold of each other's shoulders and started jumping around like fanatics.