part 2/ the not so innocent incident

If I had known Hector was staying the night, I would have never gone into that fucking kitchen. The next morning I woke up quite late so I assumed everyone that stayed over would have been gone.

My morning just kept on getting worse. I wanted to take a shower before I got ready for the day, but apparently the shower had different plans as the only water that came out was freezing cold. I tried again 10 minutes later, and was met again with the Antarctic ocean coming out of my taps. I cursed.

I'd have to go use the guest bathroom down the hall. And that meant dragging all of my essentials with me. Great.

Finally hauling everything inside the other bathroom, I locked the door. Turning back around, I came into contact with a wall that had definitely not been there before.

The hard surface was in fact not a wall, but a very well sculpted chest which I may have poked at a few times the previous day.

"Jesus," I half cursed half whispered under my breath at the impact of walking into Hector. Did this guy have his own house or had he permanently moved in??????

I was stunned at several factors. One, why was he still here. Two, why were we locked in a bathroom together. Three, the mesmerising sight in front of me that I actually couldn't glue my eyes off of.

His dark locks were dripping water from the shower he must have just taken. Tiny droplets flowed down his chest and all the way down his toned and sculpted abs. I was checking him out head to toe with no shame. My eyes got down to the white towel hanging off his hips. The sight in front of me was one to behold.

"Are you done staring, Adella?"

"Yes, I am actually, there's really nothing to look at."

We stood inches apart. The heat of the bathroom and the heat radiating from Hector's body made me dizzy. Oh, get yourself together I thought.

"Oh really?" he questioned, "Because it looked to me like you could barely take your eyes off."

"Please don't flatter yourself."

He stepped forward. I gulped. He was way too close. My back touched the back of the door, while he got closer still.

"Fort, what the fuck are you doing?"

"Just testing something."

We were centimetres apart. It had felt like my breathing stopped.

He leaned in closer to my neck, hovering his lips dangerously close to my exposed skin. His light breathing sent an electrifying rush through me. Then the contact was made as he softly placed his lips on my neck and left a small kiss there before he retreated. I frowned at the loss of physical contact.

He was obviously proud of himself as he saw my breathlessness. I didn't know what was wrong with me. The warmth in this bathroom must have fucked with my brain. I could not stand Hector on an average day. So why did I all of a sudden want his lips on mine?

"And I've got my answer," he sent me a wink as he walked out of the bathroom, leaving me alone and craving his touch again.

His answer to what exactly?