part 11/ progress and interruptions

Adella's POV:

Fort

Fort
morning gorgeous
you + me + breakfast ?

Adella 😻
oh yes please
acc starving

Fort
how long u need to get ready?

Adella 😻
like 30? 😋😬😃

Fort
i'll pick you up in 30 then

Adella 😻
fanks 😃😃😃🩷

Fort
😘

~~~

I jumped out of bed and ran to the shower. Within 30 minutes, I was ready in a simple and cute fit, with my hair down. Waiting for Hector to rock up, I took some mirror selfies because like.. cute pictures all the way.

cubarsi

cubarsi.della posted on her story!
——> 😋

I heard a car parking outside so grabbed my bag from the side and made my way. I smiled as soon as I saw Hector leaning on the hood of his car, arms crossed with a similar smile on his own face.

"Hey," I said walking up to him and placing a small kiss on his cheek.

"Hey there yourself," he said as he opened the passenger side door for me and I climbed in.

"Fancy any place in particular?" he asked whilst starting the engine of his Audi.

"You choose, I'm so hungry I will eat anything."

"I'll take you to my favourite place, you'll love it. They do these amazing breakfast muffins. It's only like a 10 minute drive there as well."

We arrived at our destination. Hector offered me his hand to get out. Grateful for the action I said, "Thank you, Fort." He led me into such a cute, little cafe that I was immediately awed. It was a gem in a busy Barcelona. Family owned and offering home made foods, the smells already invited you from the outside. I looked up at the menu deciding what to order. Everything looked like heaven and I'm the worst person at deciding things. Hector kept on giving me suggestions to make the final verdict easier, but I carried on standing there thinking and thinking.

After placing our order, which Hector paid for, we were making our way to a table in the corner for some privacy. But we never reached the table.

I was suddenly, and physically, swept off my feet and surrounded by darkness...

It all happened so fast, literally a split second. There was an arm around my waist and my first instinct was to scream however a gut feeling told me that I recognised this arm and that it was one belonging to Hector. I was squished against a load of things as well as Hector in a tiny dark fricking cupboard room. My eyes hadn't adjusted to the complete darkness that filled the small space so my hand reached up to just make sure it actually was Hector. Running my hand through his hair, after confirming that it was him, I said, "Mm your hair's really soft."