part 12/ the lace set

Adella's POV:

Over the next couple of days both Hector and I were really busy: him at training sessions and matches and me at photoshoots, try ons or shows. The days dragged on, as the designers tried to get their new collections out perfectly and on time, but I didn't mind because a modelling job was always my dream so the endless shoots that I did every day over the past 7 days, I actually enjoyed.

Coming back today from a photoshoot promoting Bordelle's new lingerie collection, they let me keep one of the sets, which I was ecstatic about. Once we were done with the photos, I didn't even bother taking it off, I just threw my clothes over it and drove home.

It was a stunning red lace lingerie set. Dangerous and sexy. Oh, I loved pretty things.

I got into my room, shutting the door behind me. I stripped off my clothes and stood in front of my tall standing mirror in just the lingerie set, which had to be appreciated for at least a few seconds. It made me look way too hot to not at least take a cheeky mirror selfie and save it for a future occasion.

I looked down to slightly adjust one of the straps and the next second that I looked up, reflected in the mirror, standing by my door, was Hector. My heart skipped at the sight of him. Low-key thought he was a kidnapper at first. Anyway, it was just Hector.

I heard him turn the lock on the door.

I stayed rooted to my spot, looking at his actions from the mirror's reflection. His steps were painfully slow as he walked over to me and stopped, hovering behind me.

"When I entered your room, this is definitely not the way in which I thought I'd find you," he whispered, so quietly that if he had been any further I probably wouldn't have heard him.

I saw him take one step closer. "Ads, you're fucking perfect," he said. The close proximity of him plus the words flowing out of his mouth were making things flutter in places they shouldn't.

Hectors hand reached up to move my hair away from my neck to fully expose the skin. He hovered his lips on my neck before nibbling on my skin, which drove me absolutely insane. My neck was arguably my most sensitive place.
He sucked and I couldn't help but let out a soft moan, "Ohh, Hector."

"Shh," he sucked again, which led me to wanting to let out more noises, but I contained them at his command. "Is there anyone else home?" he asked.

"Just us," I breathed out, all out of breath already.

"That's what I wanted to hear. Let it out, Ads. Your moans are a song to my ears."

His lips carried sucking and licking up my neck to reach my ear, which he bit on. I sucked in a breath, the bite being a mix of pain and pleasure.

"Any occasion for this bold choice of outfit then, Adella?" Hector put his hands on my shoulders, trailing all the way down both of my arms, finally reaching my hands and taking them in his own. "I really hope you weren't getting ready to see anyone else," he taunted.

"Just got back from work," I let out, forgetting how to make longer and more coherent sentences.

"You're gonna have to give me your work schedule. So I can show up at times like this." He now grabbed both of my hands in one of his and held them behind my back. With the other hand, he cautiously put his palm on my stomach and started tracing upwards towards my breasts.

"Can I?" he asked.

I hummed out a "mhm", quite literally not able to form words anymore because of the closeness of him and the position we found ourselves in.