Chapter 28 - You gotta be fucking kidding me!

POV - NIKA MUHL

I woke up to the soft morning light filtering through Olivia's bedroom curtains. The air was scented with a hint of fresh pine and cinnamon, reminding me of where we were and what was to come. I blinked my eyes, adjusting to the brightness, and turned my head to look at the woman beside me. Olivia was sleeping peacefully, her breathing light and steady, with one arm lazily draped over me. The gentle shine of her brown hair against the white pillows was a charming contrast.

Olivia's bedroom was a haven of luxury and comfort, decorated in neutral tones with touches of deep blue, reflecting her sophisticated personality. The king-size bed dominated the space, and the walls adorned with framed posters contrasted with the rest of the room's decor. Outside, the view of the city was breathtaking, the skyscrapers of Manhattan stretching as far as the eye could see.

Carefully, I disentangled myself from her embrace and sat on the edge of the bed, feeling the heated floor beneath my feet. A glance around the room revealed traces of the previous night—our clothes scattered carelessly, reminding me of the hours of passion and intimacy we shared. I felt a warmth rise to my face, both from the love I felt for Olivia and the anticipation of what the day held for us.

I stood up silently and walked to the window, pulling the curtains slightly to peek at the city below. New York was covered in a light layer of snow, and the streets were already filling with hurried people, eager for the Christmas festivities.

"Olivia," I called softly, turning to see her still wrapped in the sheets. "It's Christmas Eve. Wake up, my love... Let's enjoy the day."

She mumbled something unintelligible before slowly opening her eyes. A sleepy smile spread across her face as she saw me, and she extended her hand, inviting me back to bed. I chuckled softly but approached, leaning in to give her a gentle kiss.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," I said, my face inches from hers.

"Good morning," she replied, her voice husky from sleep. "Did you sleep well?"

"Perfectly," I responded, feeling enveloped by the tranquility of the moment. "But we have a busy day ahead. Shall we?"

As Olivia stretched and slowly got up, I watched her with affection. The morning light accentuated her delicate features and the natural beauty that always enchanted me.

After leaving the bed and exchanging affectionate glances, my girl and I headed to the bathroom adjacent to the bedroom. It was a large space, clad in white and gold marble, with a spacious glass shower and a bathtub near the glass wall. The gold details on the faucets and accessories added a touch of sophistication to the environment.

I turned on the shower faucet, adjusting the water temperature until a warm mist began to fill the space. Olivia hugged me from behind, her arms wrapping around my waist as she rested her chin on my shoulder. I felt a pleasant shiver run through my skin at her touch.

"Come on, my love," I murmured, guiding her into the shower.

The hot water cascaded over us, relaxing our muscles and washing away the remnants of sleep. Livie grabbed the shampoo bottle and squeezed a generous amount into her palm, starting to gently massage my scalp. Her skilled fingers glided through my hair, and I closed my eyes, savoring the sensation.

"This is so relaxing," I sighed, tilting my head back.

"Do you like it this way?" she asked, smiling as she continued the massage. I only murmured in response.

After she rinsed my hair, we switched places, and it was my turn to take care of her. I grabbed the same shampoo and began washing her hair, taking my time to ensure every strand was clean and silky. Olivia closed her eyes, a satisfied smile playing on her lips.