Finals

I was at the Ducks game playing against the Hornets. I still haven't acknowledged my dad since the ice castle. If I know one thing to do, that's holding grudges.

On the ice, get the puck after literally fighting for it with some hornet player. I make my shot and it goes in.

We reset and this time Averman makes the winning goal. I skate over to congratulate him and we did the team lines where we high five each other.

-

It was now the game where we went up against the Cardinals in the semifinals. I feel bad for whoever was #48 for the Cardinals as I check them into the boards for the puck. It slides out from under and I pass it to Banks.

To no one's surprise, he shoots and makes it in. We reset and Banks got the puck. He gets cornered and the puck gets stolen from the Cardinals. I snatch the puck back and skate back to the net.

I give Guy the assist and he makes the winning shot. We all go crazy and start to yell and stuff.

We had just made the finals. Inside the locker room, we shook up some sodas and sprayed it everywhere.

After we did the soda celebration, Banks came up to me. "You ready for finals?"

"Hell yeah." I shake my head. My hair was wet from the soda and it flew off. "Oh, sorry."

Banks backs his head up. "It's fine, I'm just ready to beat Larson and McGill."

"Oh, yeah." I had completely forgot we were gonna go against our old friends. "I can't wait to see their faces when they lose."

-

It was the day of the finals and we were in two lines doing the national anthem. Larson and McGill were maddogging Banks and I.

I look them up and down as the anthem ends. My dad takes us to our bench. "Alright Ducks, let's get fired up! Come on, let's get fired up!"

He begins to quack and we join in. "Quack, quack, quack, quack!" The audience joins in now and they were also clapping along. The Hawks audience were booing us.

As me and Banks step onto the ice, Jesse calls for us. "Hey, Banks, Astor." We turn to him. "Don't forget what side you're on."

Banks nods and skates out to the ice, leaving me with Jesse. Before I could say something, Bombay beats me to it. "They're Ducks, Jesse. They'll play like a Duck."

Jesse smacks his lips and we take our places. Adam takes the faceoff and McGill does the same. McGill doesn't even try to go for the puck, he pushes Banks into Larson and Larson checks him down.

Wow, rude.

I hastily help him up and we chase down the puck. Charlie knocks over a player and Banks gets the puck. Larson snatches it and rams him into the boards.

I chase after Larson and steal the puck before elbowing him. Banks tails me and we try to get away from the Hawks. "Guys, guys!" Charlie yells out. "Two coming in hard!"

I quickly glance back and see McGill and Larson right behind us. They crash us into boards and we fall down.

Larson gets the puck and scores. I groan and slowly get up with Banks. He got hit a lot harder than me.

We reset and the Hawks got the puck. They carry it towards our goal before Guy takes it. Guy begins to skate towards the Hawks goal.

Defense knocks him down and takes the puck. I ram the player into the wall and take the puck back, just for McGill to sneakily hook me and steal the puck.