Rubber band scar

Percy turned his head and you looked up slightly to see Calypso looking around for a place to sit. You silently prayed to Poseidon to help you out. She noticed you and Percy at the table. Smiled and started walking to you. You and Percy exchanged frightened looks.
You heard Conner say 'bam!' And then you heard Calypso scream. Conner had hit Calypso in the face with a rubber band. Your eyes widened and you laughed so hard. You ran up to Conner and hugged him still laughing.
"You are my new freaken best friend!" You said. You ran over to Calypso who was dramatically holding her face. Leo -.- was prying her hand off of her face. There was a big red mark on her face. You started laughing like a psycho once again. Some people where laughing (Percy, Annabeth, Conner, Travis) the rest where wide eyed and helping Calypso like she just got shot.
After lunch~
"Percy, I understand your obsession with the little mermaid.. But you really need to stop hogging the freaken couch with your Ariel pillows and plushies"
Percy gasps.
"DO NOT TALK ABOUT MY ARIELS LIKE THAT!"
"Gosh okay." You muttered, "I'm going to the beach."
You walked out of your cabin to see a big crowd of people in a circle. They where all gaping at the same thing. Calypso had a big scar on her face. You covered your mouth trying to hold back a laugh. You ran away to a tree. (COME ALONG WITH ME TO A CLIFF UNDER A TREE.. Okay sorry). You hugged the trunk of the tree. You inhaled and exhaled.
"Hey." You turned to see Annabeth.
"Sup."
"She's got every guy here under a spell." Annabeth said grimly.
You sighed "Yah."
At campfire ~
You sat on a long next to Adam. Calypso's sadly unscarred head rested on Leo's shoulder. Leo remained emotionless. You looked away.
After campfire~
You grimly walked back to your cabin.
"NO I DONT GIVE A SHIT!"
"YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!"
"YOUR TO BUSY FLIRTING WITH OTHER GUYS TO EVEN CARE ABOUT ME! GET OUT! WE ARE OVER!"
Suddenly the door to the
Hephaestus cabin flew open and Calypso stormed out. Leo walked out of the cabin and fist pumped.
"WAHOO!"
You looked around nervously.
Leo's eyes widened.
"Uh.. Hey." He said.
"So that happened." You said awkwardly.
"Yah..."
You laughed nervously "I-I think I hear.. Um Captain America calling me.. BYE!!" You spun on your heel and ran like Hades was chasing after you to your cabin.