Calypso

After everyone thought and believed that Leo had died you had to 'move on'. It was rough but somehow you did. You had started dating a nice guy named Adam. He was a Athena kid. He had light brown straight hair that covered his eyes slightly. He had hazel eyes that you could stare at all day. His smile could make any girl melt.
You and Percy where the only ones that lived in your cabin. Obviously. So you guys had a lot of space. You guys turned the cabin into a Percy/(y/n) cave. With a popcorn machine that made blue popcorn. (Percy's idea) and a Flat screen TV. (Both your ideas) with a AWESOME couch. (Your idea.)
You and Adam where snuggled under a fluffy turquoise blanket watching the move 'Avengers'. 'Captain America is so hot. Who wouldn't like him?!' You thought.
"A straight guy." Adam said. You blinked realizing you said that out loud.
"If I was a straight guy I would stil-" You where cut of by the ground shaking like a small earthquake. The popcorn bowl jumped out of your arms spilling all over. You and Adam exchanged glances as campers rushed past your window. Adam paused the movie and you guys got up and ran out side. A gold metal dragon was in front of yours and the other camper's faces.
"I-Is that.. F-Festus?!" You eyes wide.
"HEY HEY! I KNOW IM HOT STUFF BUT A HOT DUDE GOTTA HAVE SOME SPACE!"

You covered your mouth and you felt tears coming to your eyes. 'Is that.. L-Leo??' Adam put his hands on your shoulders and pulled you into his strong arms. Even though it felt so freaken comforting You pulled away. You pushed past people (probably shoving some on the ground) until you got to the front.

"H-Hey hot stuff." You said catching Leo attention. He turned to you. His eyes widened.
"(Y /n)" Leo whispered. He takled you into a bear hug. The tears spilled down your face. You pulled away and slapped him hard in the face.
There was "YAH YOU GO GIRL!!" The Ares kid screamed. There was "AWE COME ON WHERES THE LOVE!" From the Aphrodite cabin. (Or Piper.) You mentally grabbed Piper by her shirt and shoved her on the closest cabin. 'WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF YOU THOUGHT JASON DIED AND YOU ACTUALLY HAD A GREAT BOYFRIEND THEN JASON CAM BACK WITH A GIRL THAT WAS ON SOME ISLAND!' But no simply said. "Up your moms ass." They gasped. You snorted.
Calypso was acting like I just murdered Leo.
"YOU CANT TOUCH HIM LIKE THAT!" She screamed. You raised you eyebrows.
"I just did." You said with a smirk. She glared.
"Go over there and dance like a chicken." She demanded. You laughed.
"Sorry hun I'm immune to charm speak." You said.
"Okay (y/n) Thats enough." Adam stepped in picking you up while you struggled in his arms. He set you down in front of your cabin.
"Adam can we just go back inside and watch Captain America do hot things again please." You begged.
"Okay." Adam said defeated.