Pink, Cereal and cookie

AwesomeAli16

You frowned and rolled your eyes as the two most popular girls in the school  struts in to class.

It was the fist day of Senior year and you were already SUPER annoyed.

Calypso and Drew 😈 had already won the hearts of the teachers by flashing their PERFECT white teeth.

You had been at the highschool since you where a freshmen.

You sat in your 5th period class behind a guy you couldn't stop looking at.

"

Hello class my name is Mr. D...." The teacher turned around to write his name on the board.

The guy in front of you turned around to face you.

"Did it hurt?" He asked you with a gorgeous smile.

"Uh- what?" You asked.

"When you fell from heaven?"

Seeing your confused face he turned around with a smirk, just as the teacher turned back around to face the class.

At the corner of your eye you saw Calypso shooting daggers at you. You sank deeper into your seat.

°°after class°°

You grabbed you backpack and tried to get out of the class as fast as you could. You didn't want your social life to be squashed by Calypso.

You were the first one out the door.

Next you had 6th period Science.

The boy sat next to you. You tried to pay him no attention as the teacher explained how everything was gonna work.

The teacher went to grab something as the boy next to you said.

"If your not the most beautiful girl I have ever seen my name isn't Leo."

He had that smile that he gave you last period.

"Then what is your name?" You asked.

"Its Leo. What's your name??"

"(Y/n)"

He smiled and turned back to the teacher.

You have to admit, you were in love.

(:

Sorry if this was short! I will be posting a few soon I have lots of time to wright coming up.