Not first date.

Calypso glared at you every chance she got. She stepped on your shoes every chance she got. She whipped her hair in your face every chance she got. She elbowed you every chance she got.

But you kicked her in the leg, making her legs buckle , every chance you got. You shot back sarcastic come backs to Calypso every chance you got. You smacked her in the face every chance you got.

Leo knew Calypso hated you. And he knew that you hated Calypso. You had a right to hate Calypso. But Calypso was just being a jerk to you.

One day Leo knew just what to do when Calypso did her hair-face-smack on you.

You where standing by Calypso because the Stolls anted some gossip that Calypso told to use in a new prank. Don't even ask why.

"Totally! She's so lame!" Calypso gossiped about you." She turned around and smacked you in the face with her long thick hair.

Suddenly Leo was at you side holding your hand.

"Will you do me the honor of letting me taking you out on a date?" He asked formally.
Calypso's face was red with and get and jealously.

"Of course I will, Leo." You said with a smile.

"Don't worry I prayed to your dad before I asked you." He said with a cheesy smile.

~Time Skip~

You lay with Leo on a hill looking up at the stars.

"Wow I have never seen the stars so clear! They look so... Beautiful." You said breathless.

"Not even close to as beautiful as you." Leo says.

"Oh my gods Leo! Your so cliche!" You said laughing.

"I only speak the truth."

"Okay. Do you think Chris Evans is hot?" You ask.

"Not as hot as me!" He says.

"Your too much."
~

~

EEEEEEEEEE I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I LOVE THIS SO MUCHHHHH UHHHHG!! Anyways I just wanted to say thank you so much for all the comments and votes. And just thank you for reading in general!! I love you guys all some much!! (Maybe even more that I love Chris Evans...) UHHHG THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! (: (: