pt 2 Massage?

That puppy has left a dark hole in my soul.

So idk to do a part 2 cuz it might be awkward... But I will delete this soon and if you want a part 2 I will do anything for you guys!

Also if you want to read this tru story that happened yesterday keep reading.

Okay so after school I walk up to the street where there's a dirt area that's still on the schools property and wait for my dad.

And when I got over there, there was this old man in light tan that was taking picture of us. When people walked by he was taking pictures.

And I was like wtf?! Who is this?!

And I was waiting at the fence and a kid was riding his bike home with his friend. They rode past where I was standing and the old guy stopped him right in front of me.

And they guy said "how far do you live from here." To this freaken random kid he didn't even know!

And the kid was like "idk" and his friend was like. "He lives like 5 miles from here."

And the old guy was like "oh that's not that bad."

The kid starts riding his bike away and the guy started following the kid.

And I might have this situation all wrong. I mean maybe that guy had his reasons. But it really creeper me out.

So if that guy was just being friendly or not trying to be creepy but you know had his reasons I'm sorry but everyone is calling you a murder and stuff.

And yeah so I was so freaked out and yeah sweet dreams.