Rock to da head

Percy screamed. "(Y-Y/NNNNNN)
"WHHAATT"
"HEEELLLPP"
You ran over to Percy who was having a break down.
"Whaaat nowww." You groaned.
"Nothing." You frowned.
You walked out of the cabin. You pranced around the camp to random places. I mean come on you where broad.
Someone made a loud bang. You turned around to see Calypso grab Adam by his shirt. He let out a yelp. She kissed him one the lips. You closed your eyes and counted to 3. You opened your eyes. Still kissing. You bent down picked up a rock and threw it as hard as you could at Calypso's head. You dove into the bushes the second the rock left your hand. You saw it hit her head and she started screaming. You smiled ran to Calypso like you had no idea what happened.
"Are you okay?? What the hell happened?" You flooded her with questions. "Does it hu-," You turned to Adam ," oh yah we," you made the motion going form you to Adam. "Are over." You smiled and stopmed away. You picked up running. Yah but you tripped on a rock and fell flat on your face. You groaned. 'I'm just gonna stay here.' After about a minute someone finally helped you. There was a laugh.
"(Y/n)?? Get up."
You sniffled as a no.
Suddenly you where being pulled up. You screamed and wiggled around. Leo was helping you up. (As almost all love stories start like that) You raised an eyebrow.
He was still holding your hand. You looked down at the HOLDING HAAANDS.
"Adam won't mind right."
You smiled.
"Right."
~~~~~
This is my shortest chapter): i soooo sorry
Plz vote (;
And comment