The Son of Fire

Annabeth had everyone in hope. In hope that Percy would be found today.

He had been missing for a few months? It seems like it has been forever.

But Annabeth was on her way to picking up the boy with one shoe. (Percy)

All the campers were waiting for Percy at the beach.

Everyone squinted into the sun waiting for the chariot holding Percy Jackson.

As the small shape began growing clearer and clearer. You squinted harder.

It seemed there where five people in the chariot !

The chariot started dropping. It started falling.

You gasped with many others, as the chariot crashed into the water.

"Oh my gods." You whisper.

"SOMEONE GET TOWELS!" Yelled a camper.

Campers ran back to the camp to grab the fluffy white towels.

Seconds later Annabeth, Butch, and Two boys ,one blonde and the other brunette, all appeared ,gasping and shivering onto the surface.

You ran over and gave Annabeth a towel, with one hand and helped her up with the other.

"Percy... ?" You asked her hopefully.

She looked and you then to the ground and shook her head slowly.

Scaring the shiz out of you a girl gasped to the surface.

You grabbed another towel and helped her up.

She had brown braided hair,and Hazel eyes.

Interrupting your thoughts in where in Hades Percy could be, Will yelled, "Annabeth! I said you could borrow the chariot, not destroy it!"

"Will, I'm sorry! I'll get it fixed I promise."

Will scowled at his broken chariot. Then he sized up the new campers.

"Are these the ones? Way older than thirteen. Why haven't they been claimed already?" He asked.

"Claimed?" Asked the boy with brown wavy/curly hair. (Which you fancied)

Will didn't give Annabeth time to explain. "Any sign of Percy?"

You looked at the ground. You saw the boy look at you from the corner of your eye.

"No." Annabeth said.

Campers muttered. Where in the world was Percy?

Drew stepped forward. She started checking out the three new Half-bloods.

She seemed to find the blonde tall boy with a scar on his lip, attractive. Her eyes lingered on him longer before she gave a disgusted look towards The girl.

"Well," Drew said, "I hope they're worth the trouble."

You rolled your eyes ready to fire back a insult towards her.

Brunette snorted. "Gee, thanks. What are we your new pets?"

He handled that well...

"No kidding," Scar face said," How about some answers before you start judging us - like, what is this place, why are we here, how long to we have to stay?"

"Jason,"Annabeth said,"I promise we'll answer your questions. And Drew all demigods are worth saving. But I'll admit, the trip didn't accomplish what I hoped."

"Hey," the girl said, "we didn't ask to be brought here."

"And nobody wants you, hon. Does your hair always look like a dead badger?"

"Drew! Stop it!" You hissed just as Annabeth stopped the girl from attacking.

"We need to make our new arrivals feel welcome," Annabeth said giving a look to Drew," We'll assign them each a guide, give them a tour of camp. Hopefully by the campfire tonight they'll be claimed."

"Would somebody tell me what claimed means?" The girl asked.

Suddenly there was a collective gasp.

Floating over brunette's head was the glowing red symbol of The god of fire and blacksmiths.

"That," Annabeth said," Is claimed."

~

So I'm gonna do like when I run out of ideas I'll do the next part. So be ready and I hope you enjoy and comment your thoughts and love you!

OH AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SAFE WISHES! THE MURDER WAS SHOT AND KILLED AND I FEEL SO SAFE