Valentine's day pt1

Waking up in you bunk cold to the touch was never a good way to start the morning.

You had kicked your blankets off your bunk in your sleep, causing your mattress to turn cold.

You swang your bare legs over your bed. Your feet curled as they came in contact with the freezing tile. You constantly begged Percy to let you put in carpet but he refused and wouldn't give in.

You rolled your head and listened to the soft popping noises and stood up.

You hated Valentine's day. Back in school when all the girls would get big teddy bears and beautiful roses.

With a sigh you decided to visit you boyfriend and give him a nice day even though you would not.

After pulling on your sneakers, you noticed your brother was already gone. You opened the door only to reveal the boy you woke up extra early for.

His chocolate brown eyes lit up when he saw you, sending joy into your day.

"Hey" he said. You could tell he just woke up, his voice was still gruff. Plus he had a pair of sweatpants on.

"Hey" you said back. A bright smile grew on your face.

He pulled you into a hug. His arms had gotten stronger from the time he first arrived. They wrapped around your waist perfectly making you feel safe.

He smelt clean and fresh.

"Hey, you wanna go to the fair?"

The two of you broke apart.

"The fair?"

"Yeah!" Leo's white teeth made the whole world a bit brighter when he smiled.

"Alright." You said finally.

~

Okay so this is quick bc I wanted to get it out today but part 2 will be coming soon also u might start a Dean x reader (: