chapter 24

WARNING: CUSSING

You backed out of the door and stumbled on a rock that you were positive wasn't there a minute ago. Your back collided with someone who gave you a death glare.

"Excuse you."

"S-sorry.." You muttered.

Your heart was broken. You had given him a second chance. He acted like he loved you. But he didn't. He didn't.

You somehow made your way back to your cabin in a haze. You where fighting the tears that kept fogging up your vision.

You collapsed onto the couch and threw a blanket over your head. You nearly popped a brain cell trying to remember the events of the last week to see if there where any signs. But you couldn't remember.

The tears you where holding back started to sting your eyes and they unwillingly fell.

"(Y/n)?" You heard a voice.

You didn't answer for the fear of your voice cracking was too great.

You felt a small tug on the comforting blanket. And then you where exposed to the cold air.

"(Y/n). What the heck- what's wrong?" It was Hazel. You hadn't seen her in forever.

"Hazel." You said weakly.

She sat next to you and put a arm around you like a big sister would.

Her big golden eyes filled with worry. "What is it?"

" Leo k-kissed her.." You whispered.

"WHO? WHAT?" She raised her voice.

"Calypso." You spat put her name like poison. You knew she wanted to do something. Anything. But she gave you a pitiful look instead.

"What are you gonna do about it?" She asked quietly.

You looked at her , her curly brown hair and small form, letting a breath out.

"I don't know." You said a new set of tears rose up along with a sob.

"(Y/n).. It'll be alright your a strong girl. Everything happens for a reason." Those words brought up memories of the days Leo was 'dead'.

"I just need a nap." You got up from the couch with a thank you and climbed up to your bunk and pulled the sheets over yourself.

~

You woke up to the sounds of yelling.

"I DON'T CARE WHY ! YOU STILL DID IT!"

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO! WE- WE AREN'T EVEN TOGE-"

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE YOU STILL HURT HER!"

"YOU THINK I TRYED TO HURT HER? YOU THINK I WANTED TO?"

"GET OUT YOU AS-"

"NO!"

The yelling collided together and all you heard was a jumble of screamed words.

You knew it was Percy and Leo. Your sweet brother defending you with his life.

And Leo the guy you loved- and honestly you can't let go. He ripped you heart right out of your chest, stabbed it with a knife until it was just a lump of muscle and threw it away.

The kiss you shared on Christmas meant nothing. The love he had given you, meant nothing at all because he always loved Calypso. Never you.

You grabbed a swim team sweatshirt of Percy's that you had always found amusing.

You walked around the fight and out the door. You saw Hazel and Jason outside of the cabin. They turned their attention towards you.

"(Y/n)! I haven't seen you in forever!" Jason smiled puling you into a hug.

"Hey.'' You said with a small smile.

He sighed and looked at you.

"I don't know what to do." you said.

He opened his mouth ready to preach but Annabeth came swooping in and dragged you away.

"(Y/n) I don't understand why this had taken such an effect on you." She said narrowing her eyes.

"What do you mean he's my boyfriend!"

She looked at you. " No he's not. You broke up with him."

Hollly wow okay I'm so sorry I haven't posted in like yearrrrrrs wow but here's a chapter and I'm soorrryyy and ily