Christmas

"Awwwww! Percy! You made me blue cookies! That is from the heart. Thank you Percy." You say cheerfully.

"Annabeth and I made them. Mostly Annabeth. But I added the blue food coloring!" Percy said proudly.

You gave Percy his present.
(A stuffed pony because come on you weren't going get a real pony.) (And yes you did get him cat ears)

He excitedly ripped open the present. The second he laid eyes on the gifts he started bursting out laughing.

You started to laugh too.

"I'm going to wear this around all day!" Percy said putting on the cat ears.

"Thanks (y/n)."

Another time skip
~
Christmas party

The party was held in the Poseidon cabin because it had more room.

Everyone helped in decorating ,even the Ares Cabin.

As soon as the party started you went straight to the snack table.

You stuffed your self with chocolate and cookies.

"Hey, are the cookies good?"

"Yeuh thay are." You said with your mouth stuffed.

Leo laughed.

"Oh hi I didn't know it was you." You smiled.

"How come you didn't go visit your family?" Leo asked.

"What are you talking about? This is my family." You said with a smile.

He stared into your eyes for a minute and said,"Hey, look at that a mistletoe." Without looking up.

"Yeah...so?" You said stupidly.

Leo gave you a confused look then seemed to realized your 'joke' because he leaned in and put his (PERFECT) lips on yours.

Yeah that happened. I bet you were expecting it though. I'll just give you a second to imagine the kiss with Leo, because I don't think I can wright your dream kiss.

Done? Great.

As Leo pulled away to stare at your
(e/c) eyes, you felt the fireworks you felt when you met Leo go off inside you.

He smiled at you.

"Hey can you get me a cookie?" He asked.

"S-sure." You say quietly.

You grab him a cookie from the snack table behind you and give it to him. He takes a bite.

"Mm!" He winks at you and walks outside the cabin. Before the door shuts you here Leo WOOP! outside, causing you to laugh.

~~

YAY WOW IM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE I FEEL LIKE I HAVE LET YOU GUYS DOWN THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS I LOVE YOU ALL AND YEAH!

SO WE HIT 7.87K READS!! OMG THANK YOU ALL OMG AHHH!!!!

ALSO I THINK IMMA DO THE HARRY POTTER X READER IDK PROBABLY! SO YEAH OMG!