chapter 22

You sat at the Poseidon table with Percy.

You could not stop your self from sneaking peeks at Adam.

It was so weird. But he was so BEAUTIFUL!!!

Percy looked over his shoulder to see who you kept looking at.

"What is wrong with you?" Percy asked you.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"Well I keep on seeing you stare at you ex... And not your damn boyfriend!" Percy screamed.

Everyone's heads turned towards you.

You never blush, but you have to admit you did feel yourself getting a bit red.

You waved shyly at a person who was staring at you.

You even saw Adam looking at the ground.

"Whats wrong with you?" You whisper hissed.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to say it so loud!" Percy whispered.

You put you head in your arms on the table and imagined a time lapse of people leaving the room.

You peaked your eyes up over your arms to see that everyone was still there.

Once again you heard the all to familiar sound of high heels.

"Hey Percy!," Calypso said sweetly," (y/n)," She snarled.

"What do you want Calypso?" Percy asked.

"Well I wanted to know if Percy would like to go on a date with me." She smiled.

Your eyes widened. "What the hell is your problem?"

She glared at you and then strutted away.

What both you and Percy didn't notice was the fact that Calypso slipped a magical potion (: into (y/n)'s food and drink.

~

After lunch you were assigned to showing around a few new campers. One of which was claimed to be a daughter of Athena as soon as she arrived.

You showed the boy who had not been claimed to the Hermes cabin gave him his T-shirt and showed the girl to the Athena cabin.

"This is where you'll be staying for the rest of the time you'll be at camp." You said.

You knocked on the door. Surprise Surprise Adam opened the door. You took a step back.

Holy crap he's so hot!

"(Y/n)?"

"Lana this is Adam, your brother. I guess my special tour is over of course if you need help or whatever you can always find me at the Poseidon cabin." You smiled as she said okay and ran past Adam into the cabin.

You gave Adam an awkward smile. You both just stood there for a few seconds.

"(Y/n) I didn't mean- ur I didn't want to kiss Calypso and I didn't."

You looked at the ground and closed your eyes.

"I know Adam. I just- I don't deserve you." You said.

"But I love you (y/n)."

You looked up at him. A wave of freaken love and all this emotions crashed over you.

"I love you too."

You hugged the almost-as-strong-as Captain-America-who's-not-Hydra guy.

He smelled good.

~~

Okay wow sorry about the gigantic break. I just had a writers block..uhhg And i hope this leaves you in suspense! Anyways all the requests that I still have not got around to will still be posted soon. Anyways I wanna do a contest when a reach 100 followers.

I think I'll do a new cover?

But 100 is still a long way to go.

Anyways have a wonderful day and be good human beings!