Chapter 14: Visiting Sindel and Kitana

After the visit to the Tsukino Family, Usagi visited Edenia to see Sindel and Kitana, announcing her wedding. Sae-Byeok and Jake-Long went back to Wu Shi Academy as well.

"Oh, my goodness! My little niece is about to get married! I am so happy for you, Usagi!" Sindel cried out happily as she gave Usagi a tight hug.

"And we are honored to have Liu Kang as a family member," Kitana said with a smile.

"So what wedding dress will you be wearing, dear?" Sindel asked excitedly.

"Well, Aunt Sindel, I already had a wedding dress thanks to my friends," Usagi said.

"Besides, you should see her wedding dress when we get there," Sae-Byeok said.

"I am looking forward to that. I can't wait for my niece to be married." Sindel said.

"So do I, Mother," Kitana said.

"Princess Serenity, there was a new emperor of Outworld if you want to meet him," Sindel said.

"Who?" Usagi asked with a curious look.

"Kobat Kahn."

"Who is that?" Usagi asked, confused.

"He is an Osh-Tekk warrior and the Emperor of Outworld. He was a general under Shao Kahn and served under Empress Mileena after Shao Kahn's death." Sindel explained.

"Is he evil?" Usagi asked, concerned.

Kitana shook her head. "He's not evil. He isn't Shao Kahn. If he was that evil, then who knows will to stop him?"

Usagi then let out a smile. "Then I am looking forward to seeing him."

"Well, just giving you a heads up. Outworld has been rebuilt after the defeat of Shao Kahn." Kitana said.

"I hope Outworld is getting much better since it was that disaster, " Sindel said.

"I hope so, too," Usagi replied.

"Niece, would like some champagne to celebrate your wedding day?" Sindel asked as she sent her servant to get the three glasses of wine and the big bottle of champagne.

She smiled. "I would love that."