Chapter 36: Sailor Moon's Return and Dark Endymion's Defeat

Shinnok appeared as he stomped at Shang Tsung's face, causing him to scream in pain. "It appears you had failed me one last time."

"Just do it then! I'll be so happy to be free from your grips!" Shang Tsung growled in anger.

"Nah. I'll let you die... from now." Then Shang Tsung was left alone and bullied by Dark Endymion and the revenants.

"I must go to the Elysion to deal with Helios!" Shinnok said, leaving.

"If you put your hands on him, I wi--" When Sailor Eclipse was about to stop him, she was kicked away by Quan Chi before he went to go with Shinnok.

"Hey! Leave him alone!" Sailor Venus shouted as she shooed them away with her power.

Then Dark Endymion let out a roading rage, screaming at Liu Kang and the gang while letting out his anger to beat Shang Tsung up, "You ruined my wedding again! I was finally gonna be happy! Now you'll suffer-- like me!"

"Enough, Mamoru!" Usagi shouted as she eventually transformed into Super Sailor Moon. Her transformation and her power had returned. After that, she was given by Sailor Eclipse with Moon Gorgeous Meditation.

"You might wanna use it, Usagi," Sailor Eclipse suggested. "Say Moon Gorgeous Meditation. It is the only way to defeat Dark Endymion."

"Moon Gorgeous Meditation!" Sailor Moon shouted as she delivered at Dark Endymion until he was knocked out and almost got killed. She let out a 'hn' as she glared at him.

"Serves you right!" Sailor Moon said.

After that, they looked at the beat-up Shang Tsung, asking him, "Are you okay?"

Shang Tsung didn't say anything. He got up and rubbed himself off before teleporting away.

"Shang Tsung, wait!" Too late; he had already left.

"Sailor Moon, look! I have the Golden Crystal." Liu Kang said as he showed her the crystal. "This whole time I was using the power to protect everyone, especially using my power to transform myself into a dragon."

She let out an exclaim in amazement. "This whole time? "

He nodded in response.

"Serenity," Raiden called out to her as the gang gathered up together.

"Everyone!" Sailor Moon cried out as she ran up to her father and hugged him.

Raiden hugged her back in relief. "I missed my little girl."

"We are so glad you're okay, Serenity," Fujin said as he petted her head.

"My friends," Sailor Moon said as she summoned the group hug for them.

After the hug, Sailor Eclipse frowned. "We must go to Elysion and rescue Helios."

Everyone nodded in response.

"Perhaps I should show you guys the way," Kai said.