Chapter 7: The Wedding Plan

When Sae-Byeok was recovered, she was released. She went with the others to work out for the wedding plan.

While this was going on, Usagi went into the house and was immediately swept up in Liu Kang's arms. She giggled and kissed him as he spinned her around.

"Hello, my beautiful fiancée. How are you this fine morning?"

"I'm doing good, my handsome fiancé. How are you?"

"Absolutely wonderful especially now that I have you in my arms," Liu Kang said as he kissed her again.

Kung Lao and Minako walked into the room and rolled their eyes.

"Give it a rest already," Kung Lao groaned.

"We know you guys are so in love," Minako said.

Usagi let out a giggle as Liu Kang put her down. "Well, we're glad you guys are here, Liu Kang has something he'd like to ask you, Kung Lao."

"Kung Lao, I was wondering if you'd like to be the best man at our wedding," Liu Kang said, grinning.

Kung Lao was speechless for a few seconds until he let out a smile, "It would be an honor, Liu Kang."

"And Mina I'd like you to help me plan this wedding."

Minako squealed and accepted, she got up from the sofa and hugged Usagi. "It would be an honor. Can I see your kimono now."

She nodded. "Sure, but Mako has it in her closet."

The girls went upstairs so they can see the kimono and started to plan what colors should be used at the wedding. In the meantime, Liu Kang and Kung Lao sat on the sofa downstairs talking.

He patted Liu Kang on the back. "Are you nervous, Liu?"

He shook his head. "I am more excited than anything else. I can't wait to start my life with Usagi. She means everything to me."

"I know she does. Have you two set a date?" Kung Lao said.

"Honestly, I'd like to get married two weeks. I think that should give Usagi and Minako enough time to plan." Liu Kang said.

He let out a smile. "That's great to hear, Liu."

***

At the same time, Usagi tried on her wedding kimono, Makoto admired at how beautiful Usagi looked in her kimono.

"Liu Kang is going to die when he sees you in that kimono, Usagi," Makoto said.

"I hope so, I want everything to go perfectly."

"It will. Don't worry, I'll make sure of it," Minako said.

"Thank you, Mina." Then she went back to the bathroom to change out of her kimono and then hung it up in the closet. After that, Minako and Usagi started to plan her wedding. As they were talking about where the wedding will take place, Makoto began to suggest them something.

"You guys don't have to worry about the venue. I already have planned for you and Liu Kang to marry in the Shaolin Temple. Besides, I have to admit it was the beautiful temple and the minks don't mind you guys getting married."

Then Usagi got up and hugged Makoto, "Thank you so much, Mako. That's exactly where I wanted to get married."

Makoto hugged her back, "I know, and you're welcome. Anything for my best friend."