Chapter 25: Talking To Helios

As Sae-Byeok and the Special Forces team transported to the past timeline, they found themselves in the Earthrealm, completely torn apart. The gang, except Sae-Byeok, looked around surprised.

"What happened here?" Cassie said in shock.

"Dark Endymion brought destruction to Earthrealm with the help of Quan Chi and then kidnapped me and my past mother. After that, I forced myself to retreat, leaving Usagi controlled." Sae-Byeok said.

"That's horrible!" Cassie exclaimed.

"What will happen to our future timeline?" Jacqui asked.

"When Usagi and Dark Endymion were together, then me and my older brother wouldn't exist, and the future would be destroyed," Sae-Byeok said.

"You had a brother?" Kung Jin asked, confused.

"You'll meet him when we find the Earthrealm warriors," Sae-Byeok said.

Kung Jin shrugged it off. "Okay then."

"What should do we now? Should we rescue the future queen?" Takeda asked.

"Well, there is only one way who can help us," Sae-Byeok said with a smirk.

"Who?" They asked, confused.

Then Sae-Byeok brought the bell and rang it, summoning Helios in his Pegasus and phantom form.

"How can I help you, maiden?" Helios asked.

"Who is that?" Takeda asked.

"That's Helios. A friend of mine." Sae-Byeok said.

"I see."

"Helios, my mother is in trouble and she was about to marry Dark Endymion. She is controlled by Dark Endymion with the amulet necklace and the red thread of fate. Will you help us? How can we stop Dark Endymion from destroying our future timeline?" Sae-Byeok said.

"Well, there is only one way how to save your mother from his control," Helios said.

"Yes?"

"Here. Take this." Helios said as he offered her the magic staff.

"What is that?" Sae-Byeok asked, confused.

"It is called The Moon Kaleido Scope. It is used to perform Moon Gorgeous Meditation. But you and Sailor Moon must transform into the Sailor Guardians before using the Moon Kaleido Scope. This will be the only way for you to undo the thread to save Sailor Moon before she can regain the same item I had given to you." Helios said.

She smiled at him, blushing softly. "Thank you, Helios. That's very kind of you."

Helios smiled back at her. "You are welcome, maiden. I must get going because I can't hold much longer. I will meet you in your dream."

"I will meet you there as well." Then Helios disappears, leaving the new weapon for Sae-Byeok.

"So is he your boyfriend or something?" Cassie teased her, going on Johnny Cage mode.

"Cass! Stop! He's not my boyfriend! He is the Pegasus! " Sae-Byeok wailed.

"It sounds like you liked him," Cassie said.

"S-Shut up!" Sae-Byeok wailed again, blushing heavily.