Chapter 17: Sailor Mars and Nightwolf vs Reiko

Rei groaned out, reaching to her temples. She blinked a few times, before truly grasping what had taken place. She rose, finding herself in a place that was torn apart.

"Where am I?" Rei asked herself.

She looked around wondering the same thing. She saw nothing but trees and what looked to be a river not too far off.

"You know, I haven’t a clue," Rei admitted as she came to her feet. She took in a breath and started the direction towards the river.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here?" Suddenly, she turned to face the man with the black marks on his face who stood in front of her holding the big hammer looking similar to Shao Kahn's.

She blinked. "Who are you?"

"I am Reiko, the second-in-command of Outworld and I am here for my revenge for what you and your friends did to my master," Reiko said.

Rei folded her arms together. "Well, that serves him right. If I were him, I would reconsider taking over Earthrealm."

"So you chose death." Then Reiko swung his hammer at her, but he missed. However, she dodged his attack as they began to talk, but Rei wasn't sure how to fight.

Reiko eventually knocked her out when he was about to smash her with the hammer. Suddenly, Nightwolf appeared and kicked him away from Rei. Phobos and Deimos appeared helping Nightwolf as they came to save Rei.

They woke Princess Mars up, and she saw them in their human forms for the first time, and they granted Rei her Mars Crystal and Mars Arrow as she regained her determination.

"Here you go, Princess Mars. That is all for what is left." Deimos said.

"Stay determined, Princess Mars," Phobos said.

Rei smiled at them. "Thank you, Deimos and Phobos."

Then she transformed into Super Sailor Mars and destroyed Reiko with Mars Flame Sniper. After defeating Reiko, Nightwolf came up to her.

"Are you alright?"

Sailor Mars nodded. "Yeah. That was easy to deal with this dude."

"Tell me about it. Reiko hasn't stood a chance to stop us." Nightwolf said.

"Well, Nightwolf, now it's you and me, let's find the others," Sailor Mars suggested.

"I suppose we should get along since now we're alone."

"Don't try anything weird because I am interested in you." She warned him.

He shrugged off. "Fair enough."