𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Veronica and Natalie had re dressed, the two began to make their way back to the group, panic mode kicking in when they heard the sound of pounding on the door and a faint 'Help!'
Running into the cabin, Natalie unlocked the pantry, Jackie revealed on the other side of the door. 
"What the fuck happened, Jackie?" Veronica looks at the girl, but she just shakes her head, running out of the cabin. 

Natalie and Veronica waste no time following her out. 
Veronica stares in horror when they  all the girl surrounding a tied up and gagged Travis, Shauna holding a knife to his throat.
"What kind of fucking cult ritual-" 
"What the fuck!?" Natalie exclaims. 
Veronica runs at Shauna, knocking the knife out of her hand, "Get the fuck away from him!" 
She moves to untie Travis, helping him stay up when he goes limp. 
"Travis? Travis are you okay?" 
Travis doesn't respond, just wandering into the forest. 

Veronica turns around, seeing the girls moving in on Natalie. 
Veronica pushes Mari and Shauna back, who had the knife in her hand again. Veronica gasps when Lottie jumps at her, causing the two to crash roughly to the ground. 

"Ow, son of a bitch!"
"Guys get the knife!" she hears Jackie yells. 
Veronica thrashes. gasping at the knife, but Lottie grabs her leg, dragging her back, the sticks roughly scratching and cutting her cheek. 
Natalie pushes Lottie off her girlfriend, grabbing the knife, helping Veronica up. 

"That's enough of your weird fucking bullshit, Lottie." Natalie pushes the girl to the ground when she tries to move closer to them, causing Lottie to tumble to the ground. "Haven't you done enough already?"
Lottie just begins to manically giggles and continues to giggle. 

"What the fuck?" Veronica asks in shock, wiping some of the blood that dripped from her cheek. "Natalie, what the fuck do we do now?" 
"We look for Travis and get away from these fucking lunatics," 

~~~

The next morning, Veronica and Natalie were still looking for Travis. 
 Natalie and Veronica finally spotted him, wasting no time walking up to him.
"Christ, there you are!"
"Dude, we've been looking everywhere for you. Are you alright?" Veronica looks at him with concern.
"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"
"Are you serious?" Veronica scoffs in disbelief.
"After everything that happened last night..." Natalie trailed off.
"I'm fine. Actually, I'm better then fine. I finally got laid, so I'm fucking great, hm?"
"Travis, we don't care what happened with you and Jackie. We just need to know you're okay," Natalie gets closer to him.
Travis ignores her, causing Natalie begin to get more hysterical.
"Travis they had a knife to your fucking throat! They were going to-" she trails off. "I don't know but I-"
"I said I was fine, didn't I?"
"Just because you say it, doesn't mean it's true," Veronica looks up at him.
Natalie and Travis just looked at each other, Travis scoffs and goes to walk away. "I'm going to go look for Javi,"

"Woah, wait, he's not here?" Veronica continues to stare at Travis, who just stared blankly at her.
"Do you want any help? We can go with you-"
"Nope," he roughly pushes past the two girls, but Natalie just shakes her head. 
"Go ahead and follow him, I'll make sure things stay sane here," 
Natalie smiles, kissing Veronica's forehead, "I love you, I'll see you soon," 
"I love you too, Nat," 

~~~

Veronica walks onto the deck, staring daggers into everyone. 
"Woah," Taissa rushes up to her, grabbing her chin, "Woah, what happened to your face?" 
Veronica flinches back at the sudden contact, pushing her best friend off rather harshly, "Don't fucking touch me," 
Taissa's eyes flash with hurt, but she puts her mask back on in the blink of an eye. "Veronica-" 
"I'm fine," 
"There's a giant gash on your cheek-" 
"And I said I was fucking fine Taissa. So, don't worry about it," 
"Where's Jackie?" Shauna looks at the girl, Veronica turns around, Jackie leans on the door frame. 
"I have nothing to say to you. Any of you. Other then Ronnie and Nat, you all went fucking insane last night. I mean what the fuck?"
"I second that, what the actual fuck got into you guys last night?" 
Mari shakes her head, "Like you're so innocent Jackie,"