𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Veronica stares at the words on the page in front of her, at this point, they were all just blurring together. 
Veronica sharply exhales when Natalie sits beside her, their conversation from early lingers in the air, Veronica could feel Natalie's eyes lasered into her skull. 
"I know you think I'm pretty, but I didn't realize that I was pretty enough for you to look at for this long," 
Natalie blushes, looking away as Veronica sets the book down. 
"I mean, you're beautiful like a piece of art work. One that you would find in a super fancy museum that everyone fawns over" 
Veronica snickers, "Thanks Nat, you're like a beautiful piece of poetry," 
Natalie scrunches her nose as she smiles, "God, I love you so much," 
"I love you too, Nat," she snuggles up closer to her girlfriend, holding her close.

Shauna walked into the cabin, not looking or talking to anyone.
Misty began to hum, Shauna turned around hot on her heels. "Why are you singing that?"
Misty stares at her, confusion displayed on her face.
"Where did you hear that song?"
"I don't, I- Uh, I think Crystal was singing it,"
Without warning, Shauna charged at Misty, punching her in the face.
Veronica stares up in horror, "Shauna-"
"You guys killed my fucking baby!"

Natalie stands up, "Shauna stop! Misty did everything she could!"
"No shut up! You all ate my fucking baby! I saw you! You were covered in blood!"
"Have you lost your fucking mind!?" Veronica cries, standing beside Natalie.
Shauna fought against Van, biting her in the arm.
"Ow! God she fucking bit me!" Van cried. 
"What the fuck!?" Veronica exclaims. 

Veronica clutches Natalie's arm as in the blink of an eye, Shauna punches Lottie.
Lottie just moved her hair out of her face. "Travis, take Javi to the bedroom," she puts her hands behind her back.
"Lott?"
"Shauna," Lottie's voice is a hushed grasp. "I know theirs a lot of pain right now, but let it out. Shauna we need you to let it out,"
Shauna doesn't hesitate to punch Lottie in the face, Lottie crashing to the ground with a thud.

Natalie put her hands on her forehead as Shauna began to beat Lottie up.
Veronica watched in horror, not wanting to look, but not being able to keep her eyes off it.
"We're just going to let this happen!?" the brunette exclaims. 
The punches kept going, over, and over, and over, and over.
Veronica looked to her girlfriend, distraught on her face.
It kept going, it felt like she had been watching Shauna punch Lottie for hours and hours. 
"Shauna stop! Shauna stop you're going to fucking kill her!" Veronica gasps as they kept going. 

Shauna finally rolled off Lottie, Lottie looked almost unrecognizable from all the blood and swelling. Shauna panted heavily, slowly getting up, looking at Lottie.
"Lottie. Lottie!"
But she didn't move, she laid there still, Veronica couldn't even tell if she was breathing or not.
"Oh my god," Veronica whispers, placing her hands on her stomach.
Lottie begins to choke on her own blood, spurting sounds being heard.
"Roll her on her side! She's choking!" Veronica exclaims.
Shauna just rolls her eyes, getting up.
Veronica rushed down to Lottie. "Get towels!"
"What the fuck!?" Natalie waves her hands. 

~~~

"Shut the door,"
Javi, who has a pile of wood in his hands complies, shutting it as quickly as possible.
Veronica sat criss cross, her hands in front of the fire, trying to keep herself warm.
She glanced over to Akilah, who had seemed to be talking to something in her hands.
Veronica shared a confused glance with Taissa, who walked over to Akilah. 

"What's that, in your hands?" she sits beside the girl.
"oh, nothing,"
"Let me see,"
"You cannot touch him! He's mine!"
At this point, everyone in the cabin had looked over to see what was going on.
"That thing is dead, Akilah," Taissa hisses.
"What are you talking about?"
Taissa grabs the thing out of the Akilah's hand, showing a mouse corpse.
Veronica scrunches her nose, and Akilah shakes her head in shock. "Wha- what? Taissa, I swear to god..." she pauses, crying and shaking her head. "What-What the fuck?" she runs her hands over her face, the lack of food clearly affecting her.