Chapter twenty six

We stepped into the carriage that soon came

It's nothing like the panequins back home wich where carried by multiple men. This was pulled by horses.

"What do we do?"

"We get in. Ladies first.."
I looked at Fowler who opened the door and stretched out his hand for me to take.

I looked at Mizu for help because what was I supposed to do?

She just nodded so I took his hand and let him pull me into the carriage.

I didn't notice my hands shaking until Mizu put her hand on mine.

"It's alright, don't worry."

I looked out of the little window watching everyone go on about their day.

Here it was so different. The clothes the people even the streets.

The ride wasn't long until we stopped infront of a large mansion.

"Welcome to my home."

"This is your house?"
I asked Fowler because this was really big. Not as big as estates back in Japan but it was taller than them.

"Yes, now welcome in."

"Let's go Aoi."

I watched the two 'men' walk before me as I hurried behind.

I took off my Zori so the floor wouldn't get dirty.

He gave us a tour of his house and then showed us a big room.

"This is yours. For a while. You do not know how to live here so as generous as I am I'll help you."

"This is so big!"
I beamed.

"Then you need to try out the bed!"

"Huh?"

"The big thing! Just jump on it!"

"Uh ok."

So I just jumped on it and it was so fluffy I never wanted to leave it.

"Mizu you need to feel this! It's so comfy!"
I stood up and pulled her back to the bed.

"Indeed it is!"

What are the names of the four white men in blue eye samurai?

"Now we shouldn't play around now you are here for a reason and I would be happy to have you away as soon as possible."

He just had to ruin it didn't he?
Damn you Fowler!

So Mizu and I followed but Fowler placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Why don't you stay here and I have my maids dress you up like the finest women in all of London, little miss?"

"But what about Mizu?"

"He'll be fine now go wait here!"

I didn't like it at all. I don't know what to do here but I must say this room is really pretty. It was very bright and what looked like a table was way more higher than the tables we had at home. And even chairs wich are bigger. This is strange.

I was so deep in thought I jumped when the door opened and four fancy looking women came in.

All of them were holding what I think was clothes and other stuff.

"He was right she is quite beautiful this will be fun!"

I couldn't understand what she was saying. I heard they speak English here but I didn't knew any so everything they said was completely foreign to my ears.

What completely startled me was when one of the women loosened my obi from behind pushing my kimono from my shoulders letting it slide down to the floor.

That leaves me in only my underwear.....

In front of strangers!

I could hear one giggle as she held a strange piece of clothing up. It looked like a top but without sleeves and it seems you have to tie it behind the back.

(Spoiler! It's a corset Aoi is just a little stupid and doesn't know stuff🤷‍♀️)

Another motioned for me to slip into what seemed like pants but they were thin and white they couldn't keep me warm but still I slipped into them.

Then the wo,an with the strange top came back wrapped the top halfway around my stomach and chest and then began to tie it.

It made me gasp real loud because it was so tight I swear I couldn't breathe.

It got worse when she pulled tighter 5 more times!

But when I looked into the mirror I could clearly see it made my waist look thinner and not gonna lie it didn't look ugly like that.

Then she got a strange thing it was really big.

(A crinoline)

She tied it around my waist while another woman pulled, what seemed to be a white kind of dress over my head.

Them another layer but only the bottoms.

(A skirt)

It was light blue and really pretty.

Then another layer but it was lightly shorter.

Then what seemed to be a top but with a lightly long bottom I think

(I can't describe I'll just insert a pic

(This dress is my dream pleaseeee)

They even did my hair and put a bow in it.

They painted my face white just like they did back in Japan and put rosy powdered on my cheeks and painted my lips red.

They made black dots on my face but I didn't know what that was supposed to be.

One of the women left the room and soon came back with Fowler and Mizu.

She was also dressed up sadly as a male but it suited her very well.

"You look very pretty Aoi!"

"Y-you look very handsome too!"

I was wondering if my blush was visible under my make up now.

______________
I'm to tried to wait for Blue Eye Samurai season two so I'll try and write it myself 😃

Don't expect much!