They'll kill me

"Felix!"

Hyunjin examined the guys face just to make sure no severe harm was done.

He had no idea why he was this concerned, and he didn't want to think about a reason right now.

"Don't worry too much, darling, it didn't really hurt."

"I'll punch you myself if you don't fucking shut up."

Felix chuckled.

He then turned to look at the other six boys, glaring at Changbin in particular.

"Now, excuse my curiosity, but I couldn't help but hear my name in your conversation. Which had me thinking, where did you get the audacity from to pick a fight with him over me."

Seungmin stepped up.

"Look, dude, it has nothing to do with you. They are friends, they'll solve it themselves. You can fucking go."

Though Felix didn't even take his eyes off Changbin.

His face didn't even change.

It's like he didn't care.

And maybe he really didn't.

"I thought I made it obvious since the moment I got here that I wanted him. But if you can't get it yet, I'll say it again. I, Lee Felix, want Hwang Hyunjin and Hwang Hyunjin only. It doesn't even matter if he's not into dicks, I won't be looking at anyone else. I hope that helps."

Felix then turned to Hyunjin again. His face softened a little.

He held the boy's wrist and mumbled a 'let's go'

"Hyunjin, do your parents know about this?"

Hyunjin stopped.

He felt frozen.

His eyes widened, and he felt out of breath.

No, they won't do it.

His friends won't betray him like that.

No matter how pissed Changbin is, he won't do this to Hyunjin.

But then again, Hyunjin doesn't fucking know.

Though, before Hyunjin could do anything, he felt Felix let go of his wrist before he turned around once again to land a punch on Changbin's face.

He heard his friends gasp.

"Also one more thing to all of you, if anyone fucking dares to mess with what's mine, trust me, you won't like how I'll be when that happens."

¡!¡!¡!¡

Hyunjin doesn't know how he walked out of school and ended up in his dorm.

But he has been crying since, and he is starting to feel nauseous from it.

"Darling, stop crying already, they don't fucking deserve your tears."

Felix was here

Witnessing Hyunjin cry for the second time.

Two days in a row.

Hyunjin doesn't know how he feels about this fact.

"My parents will know... My parents will know and they'll fucking kill me!"

He can't imagine what will happen once his parents know that the guy they had lunch with is not just a friend but he wants to get in their son's pants.

Hyunjin thinks they may kill him.

Felix crouched in front of him, his hand pushing Hyunjin's hair out of his face.

And when Hyunjin looked him in the eyes, he felt something weird.