What are you?

Hyunjin walked through the school hallways with his headphones on.

He felt everyone stare at him, but he tried to ignore it.

He tried to fight the fear that maybe they somehow found out about him kissing Felix.

He swore not to bring that up even with himself.

It just makes it feel too real. And he wasn't ready to accept that.

He walked to his classroom and sat down.

He relaxed on his chair, closing his eyes and throwing his head back.

He had a huge headache, and it definitely had nothing to do with the fact that he had to stay up late to finish his studies cause he definitely couldn't get anything done when Felix was there.

That was definitely not the reason.

Hyunjin felt a stupid smile on his face at the memories of last night.

He was stupid. There was no reason for him to be smiling like that.

And apparently, others thought he was stupid too, cause he heard the people behind him whisper his name.

He was gonna ignore it and get his headphones on again, but one word caught his attention.

"Faggot."

Hyunjin felt all the blood get sucked out of his body.

He felt lightheaded.

But at the same time, a strange amount of anger took over him, and he stood up and went in front of the boys that said that about him.

"What did you just fucking call me?"

Soon enough everyone's attention was on him.

The guy that said the word, too, stood up and faced Hyunjin.

"I called you a faggot. Or is that too much? I think it describes you well."

Hyunjin took a deep breath. He can't afford to start a fight now.

Not that he'll lose. He definitely won't.

But his school gave him one last chance before they informed his parents, and Hyunjin wasn't about to lose that chance.

"I fucking dare you to say that one more time."

Before Hyunjin could do anything, a familiar deep voice resonated in the classroom.

"Oh, look who's here. The faggot's boyfriend. I bet you enjoy it when he 'stands up for you as much as you enjoy getting fuck -"

Hyunjin thought it'll be Felix knocking the guy out. Like the last time.

But this time, it was Hyunjin who threw his fist at the boy.

It didn't even feel like him.

It felt like someone took control over his body for a second.

He looked over at the blue haired boy to find him standing there with his hands in his pockets and an amused smile on his face.

Hyunjin had no idea what the fuck happened.

¡!¡!¡!¡

"We need to talk."

Hyunjin reached out for the guy's hand, stopping him from getting in his own car.

The boy looked at him, and Hyunjin could tell something was wrong with him.

I mean, the blue haired guy wasn't the brightest person on the planet, but right now, his vibe was extra dark.