Combination

"So tell us about this girl."

Hyunjin looked up from his plate to stare at his father.

"What girl?"

"The one you slept with last night? Did you fuck a beast or something? Your whole body is ruined."

He might as well have.

Hyunjin noticed the marks all over his neck and torso earlier in the bathroom.

He was in too much of a hurry to try and cover them. And his parents walked on him naked, so they probably saw them already.

He coughed.

"I guess... she's into that. I don't want to talk about my sex life with you."

He really wished his parents would just drop it for now.

"Well, why did you let her leave? She could've joined us."

"Mom, no. I told you to stop befriending every girlfriend I have. That's the reason I stopped dating in the first place."

He got fed up with his parents treating every girl he knew like his soon to be wife.

Some girls liked that, which gave him the ick.

Some other girls found it uncomfortable, which he totally understands.

So he just stopped having girlfriends.

It was more peaceful that way for him anyway.

"You don't get to talk to your mother that way. Staying alone has really spoiled y -"

His father stopped talking when they heard a knock on the door.

Thank god, Hyunjin thought.

His mother looked at him.

"Are you expecting someone?"

He shook his head, getting up from his seat to go open the door.

See, Hyunjin expected anyone. Maybe it was one of the people that lived next door coming to complain about last night. (He strongly believes whatever they heard is not his business.)

But what he did not expect was to see the culprit behind what happened last night.

"What are you doing here?"

He whispered in hope that his parents were not paying attention.

Well, his hope was quickly chartered.

"Hyunjin, who is it?"

His father asked.

Hyunjin was pushed aside by the older boy, who got in the house with a smile on his face.

A smile that Hyunjin knew too well.

Felix bowed to the parents.

"Hello, Mr and Mrs Hwang."

"Oh, it's you again."

Hyunjin heard his mother mumble.

He had a feeling that his parents didn't really like Felix.

The guy was too mysterious for their liking. They don't enjoy not being able to read people. And Felix was that. He was impossible to read.

"It is me. I'm sorry to interrupt your meal, please don't mind me. I just forgot some stuff here from last night and came to get them."

Hyunjin's eyes widened.

He looked at Felix.

"I forgot my books."