He's back

"Why are you doing this?"

"You know exactly why."

The boy said as he gripped the prince's hair tight, pulling his neck back.

"You - we don't have to do this. Why are you punishing me for what my father did?"

"Your father took away my family. The only people I had in my life. He then dared to make me your royal guard. Why did I have to go through that?"

The prince felt the cold sword touch the warm skin of his neck.

He took a deep breath.

He refused to cry. He was glad that this was the way he's going to die. By the hands of his royal guard.

"Did you ever even love me?"

He asked.

He felt the hand in his hair loosen up. He could imagine how the other guy looked at the moment.

The royal guard quickly came back to his senses.

"No. You're so naive, your highness. I never loved you. I would never love the son of the person who killed my parents."

They were the last words the prince heard before the sword cut through his neck.

The royal guard looked at the lifeless body in front of him.

He knew they would come looking for him soon. He killed the future heir of the kingdom. Everyone is probably going to be out for his head.

He felt tears run down his face.

He pulled out a small bottle from his pocket and chugged it down.

He felt like everything was going to be okay now.

His body fell to the ground, but he did not feel any pain.

Everything was going to be okay.

His eyes closed slowly as the last thing he saw was the lifeless body of the prince lying beside him.

¡!¡!¡!¡

"Hyung?"

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Felix, wake up!"

The said guy shot awake.

He was drenched in sweat, and he felt colder than usual.

He looked at the worried face of Hyunjin beside him.

He had another deja vu. Last time , it happened when he was wide awake. This time, it was when he was asleep.

Something was wrong, and he knew that.

"Are you okay? Did you have a nightmare? You're worrying me, Felix, say something!"

The guy breathed heavily.

He pulled Hyunjin in a hug. He just wanted him close. So close to just make him forget about everything. Every little thing that happened and keeps happening in his life.

"Please, tell me what happened."

Hyunjin pleaded again.

He had never witnessed Felix in this state before, and he was worried.

Hyunjin had just woken up when he saw the guy next to him shaking in his sleep. His face had a deep frown on, and he was sweating buckets.

It reminded him of what happened two days ago when they were studying but worse.

"I'm......fine."

Felix finally said.

"Yeah, no shit. Felix, I'm serious."