I'm not jealous

Jake was chilling on his bed when suddenly he heard a loud noise coming from the living room.

"Oh shit!"

He contemplated hiding, but he knew it won't do him any good.

So he mastered up the last bit of courage he had in him and walked out to the direction of the noise.

He took a deep breath.

"Boss, what brought you here? Fe - I mean, the Devil left this morning."

"I came here to see you, JK."

The boy was hella confused.

"Me? Did I do something wrong?"

"You're a smart guy. You should know about now the consequences of following the Devil."

Oh.

"Boss, I - I know, but he said he's got it under control this time."

"That's what he said the last time, didn't he? He is not what you think he is. He's blinded by anger and rebellion and the disgusting feeling of love. It'll be the end of him and you."

It's not like Jake didin't know.

And it scared him.

It scared him that one wrong move from the older and they might lose everything.

"Boss, give us more time. He'll make it work, trust me."

"He was sent here for a reason, I wasn't planning on letting him come back here. But, he had to fix what he did. And from the look of it, it looks like I made a wrong choice by giving him another chance."

"What - what does that mean."

"Tell him that this is his last time here. It's his last life, JK. It's either he come back home and face the punishment like everyone else, or he can say goodbye to everything."

It scared him.

Cause even if he knew his friend wasn't making the right choices, it was better than going back to that hell hole.

It was all because he fell in love.

¡!¡!¡!¡

Hyunjin stared at the two.

He sat in his seat with his arms crossed and a deep frown on his face staring at the two that kept talking at the door.

He didn't realise it until someone sat next to him.

"Are you....okay?"

Hyunjin recognised the voice.

He snapped out of it and glared at the boy next to him.

"Yes. What are you doing here? Your friends won't like you talking to me."

Jisung chuckled before he threw an arm around Hyunjin's shoulders.

"Yeah, I couldn't give two fucks about what they'll think. I'm taking your side on this one, Changbin hyung busted it."

Hyunjin scoffed. Though he couldn't hide the little smile that stretched on his lips.

"Anyway, why were you glaring at the new boy earlier? Were you jealous cause he was talking to that girl?"

Jisung wiggled his brows at Hyunjin, and the latter felt heat creep up to his face.

He pushed his friend away.

"You wish, Jisucks. I was not even looking at him."

"Dude, don't worry. Even if you like him, I swear I won't judge, and I won't tell the others! You have my word."