Bad guy

"Hyung."

The two friends walked to the behind of the school.

Felix made sure that no one would see him there. Or else he'll look crazy talking to himself.

He stared at his friend.

"Hyung.....I'm sorry."

Felix scoffed.

"You are sorry? You just suddenly leave me without saying anything and you suddenly come back and you are sorry?"

Felix was pissed. He was pissed at him because he was hurt.

Whether he likes it or not, Jake has become a huge part of his life, and Felix is not ready to let go of him yet.

Even if he despised him at first. He just can't imagine what his life would look like without the younger boy constantly reminding him how he's doing a horrible job.

He got a small taste of it, and Felix did not like it.

"I - I'm really sorry, but I had to! For you! For us!"

He was so confused.

"For me? What do you mean?"

The younger stayed silent. And Felix was starting to lose it.

"Jake, what do you fucking mean?"

He asked again.

"He......he showed up a couple of days ago when you weren't home. He said that.......he said that it's your last life, hyung. He said that you have to either go back home and face the punishment like everyone else, or he'll take away everything.

And I got scared! Cause you promised me that you'll fix everything this time! I don't want us to go there! I don't want you to get punished! And I also don't want to lose everything!

So I just went there to try and buy us some more time. I did everything I could, but he already had his mind. He said that you're blinded by love and rage and you were never fit for this job, so they should fix this before it's too late."

Felix stared at the boy in front of him, who sobbed. He sobbed and sobbed as he told Felix everything that happened.

Felix didn't know what to do. He didn't think it'll get to this extent.

He promised his friend that he's going to save them this time. He's going to do his best to change their fate and not to end up hurt like every time.

He promised to get them free.

But he failed. He drifted away from the sole purpose they came here for.

They made so many sacrifices just for him to ruin everything later.

He was a failure.

He had always been.

He failed his family once.

He failed a lover once.

He failed a brother once.

He failed someone who loved him once.

And he failed a friend.

Most of all, he failed himself.

"He can't do that. He made me this way. He wrote this whole thing to end up this way. He can't just blame me and take everything away from me!"

He was mad.

He was upset.

He was hurt.

So what if he was blinded by love? Isn't this the way they wanted him to be? Didn't they write this in his fate? How come it's his fault now?