Tease

Hyunjin buried his face in his pillow even more as he let out more embarrassed whines.

He heard the other guy try to stiffen his laugh.

"You found this funny?"

He glared at him.

He quickly hid his face back in the pillow as he felt it heat up from the way Felix looked at him.

"Yes, pretty much."

"Fuck you!"

"We would've ended up doing it if you didn't start crying."

At that Hyunjin let an even louder whine.

Memories from what happened 30 minutes ago still hunting him.

He believes nothing could be more humiliating than what happened to him at that moment.

"Darling, come on, it's not that deep."

He glared at the guy once more.

"Yeah, say that when it happens to you! I literally came in my pants just from touching your stupid dick! What am I? A teenage girl who has never been touched?!"

He saw Felix burst into another fit of laughter.

Hyunjin examined the boy.

He looks so soft when he laughs. The thought crosses Hyunjin's mind one more time.

To him, Felix was pure evil, but with a hint of kindness.

Only Hyunjin knows how evil the older can be. And only Hyunjin knows this soft side of him.

And it made Hyunjin feel a strange feeling of pride.

"Darling, could I request something from you?"

Hyunjin looked at him questioningly.

"Would you mind it if I ask you to start calling me hyung?"

Hyunjin felt himself chock on literally nothing.

He coughed.

Where did that come from? He asked himself.

Hyunjin felt the now familiar heat cover his face, and at this point, he couldn't even bother hiding it.

Cause he was sure Felix knew.

"W - what? Why?"

The boy shrugged.

"I don't know, I just think it might sound hot."

He was a menace. Hyunjin knew that.

Hyunjin used to think of himself as a very bold and straightforward person, but after meeting the Devil, he wasn't sure anymore.

The older guy would always find a new way to leave Hyunjin speechless and unable to get back at him.

But not anymore.

Hyunjin was not gonna submit to him that easily.

He tucked his hair behind his ears and stood up to walk to where Felix had been standing against the wall.

He saw the questioning look on the older's face but ignored it.

He let their faces go impossibly close as he spoke over Felix's open lips.

"Sure, hyung."

He then proceeded to push himself away from the blue haired boy, leaving him hanging there.

"Hyunjin."

"Anyway, you should get going now. It's getting late, and I don't want people to see you leaving my dorm in the middle of the night."