Safety

Chapter 6

Bruno and I closed up to the shop, and I set the alarm in case of any burglaries. We both walked to my car, and Bruno's happened to be right next to mine. I held my arm, really thinking if I should go to his home. "What's wrong?" Bruno asked. "I can't go with you." I said. "Okay, if you don't want to come with me, then I can have you stay in a hotel for the night, but I don't want to come here tomorrow, and see a new bruise on your face." I really want to go to a hotel, but it's Fourth of July weekend. There is no way I could possibly stay in a place like that. "Okay so what do you want to do?" Bruno asked softly. "I'll go with you." I said nervously.

Bruno drove his car, and I followed him to his house. When we made it there, I noticed he lived in an more than average sized house. It was big, but it absolutely was not small. Bruno turned on the lights on, I squinted my eyes from the brightness. "Okay follow me." He said. I slowly observed his home as I followed him. He opened the door to a room and walked inside. "This is where you will sleep." Bruno said. The room was quite larger than I expected. "And where is your room?" I asked. He walked out of the room. "Right there." He pointed. He was just down the hall.

We awkwardly stood in the door way, and Bruno and I did not say anything. "Well, I am going to bed." Bruno said. He began to walk away from, but I called him. "Bruno." I said. "Thank you. Thank you for uh..letting me stay here for the night." He smiled and I saw the dimples in his cheeks. "You're welcome. Goodnight." He said. "Goodnight." I walked inside the room and closed the door.

To me, in my opinion, he seemed to act stubborn. The tone in his voice was sort of negative. As if he had to take me to his house when he really did not. None of this is my fault. I don't know what I did wrong, or where I went wrong. I have never had a problem with Nathaniel speaking to women, and when I talk to men, he never told me it bothered him. Although he hit me twice, it's still sad to say that my heart is still filled with love for him. I guess I could just sleep this off, and hopefully everything will happen for a reason.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU!