Welcome Home

Chapter 23

When Bruno and I left the jail, Bruno drove me to where I was staying temporarily. I packed my things in my bag, and I was on my way back to Bruno's house.

He unlocked his front door and let me in first. "Welcome back babe." Bruno said. "Thank you." I smiled at him. I went to the guest room, where Bruno originally allowed me to sleep. "What are you going in there for?" Bruno smiled but confusion was written all over his face. "I'm going to my room." I said while put my hand on the door knob. "No no no." Bruno said and grabbed my hand. "I want you to sleep with me, in my bed." My gut felt tight, although it really shouldn't have. Bruno brought me to his room and he took my bag, and put it in his closet. I looked around the room, and realized the window in his room, looked out to the city of Hollywood. I could see the city lights and hear the honking horns in the distance.

"Wow" is all I could say while looking at the view. I heard Bruno come out of the closet and I turned towards him. "So what side of the bed would I sleep on?" I asked Bruno. Bruno walked over to me. Our noses were touching, and our forheads met. "Wherever you want." His warm and minty breath made my body melt. I crawled on the bed, and laid in the middle. "Is this okay?" I asked sensually. Bruno looked down and smiled. He crawled on top of me, and positioning himself in between my legs. "Is this okay?" He asked me. I kissed his lips. "Comfy." Bruno kissed my neck and I rubbed both sides of his body. "I love you, so much." Bruno said. "I love you too." Bruno kissed my lips. "I have something to tell you." Bruno said. "The album is going to drop, a week from today." My body filled with happiness and joy. "Bruno that's great! So am I going to hear a little something something?" I asked. "Not now" Bruno chuckled. "I want you to hear it the day it comes out!"