Weeks Without Him

Chapter 19

It's been several weeks now, and I have not spoken to Bruno. It's hard, and it's tearing me up inside. I love him, I just don't know what to do. Nathaniel was my first love, Bruno is my second. I have not moved forward with the divorce process. I have locked myself in my home, staying out of the public eye, and laying in my own sorrow. Not speaking to Bruno for about two and a half months is very difficult, and I am desperately wanting to talk to him.

I turned on the television to get my mind off of Bruno, and that was a bad thing to do. "...and in today's news, singer and songwriter, Bruno Mars is in love. He was spotted at Venice Beach with a lovely woman whom he was seen to be getting cozy with." The news anchor said. My stomach began to bubble and churn. "They were seen escaping the Paps while holding hands, and entering a black Escalade Cadillac." I know that woman. Patrice it was.

I felt like my stomach was about to explode but instead, things from my stomach came up. I dashed to the bathroom and threw up. I have not eaten anything today, but I threw up just...fluid. My heart was aching and I continued to throw up. My muscles began to tremble as I feared as to what was happening to me. I was becoming dehydrated, so I immediately drank water from the faucet.

I was terrified as to why I threw up like this. I grabbed my keys and went to the hospital. I went to emergency so I can get immediate help. Luckily, my doctor was in today and I was able to talk to him.

They took me into a room to scan my body, to detect any type of bacteria, disease, or ruptures to cause me to violently throw up. The scanning took about ten minutes, which was the scariest and longest ten minutes of my life.

After the scanning, I was guided to a room where my doctor and I will have a one-on-one discussion. The door creaked open and I was not ready to hear the news. "Hello Mrs. Quinn." My doctor, Doctor Walker greeted me. "Hello Doctor Walker." He then put the files on his desk and he put on his reading glasses. "When your body was scanned, we did not detect a bacterial substances, nor diseases" My body was filled with a load of relief. "Hhmmm. Why does it say you have a pregnancy deficiency here on your records?" Doctor Walker said to himself. "My last doctor, Doctor Dominguez diagnosed me with this rare pregnancy disease. He told me that I can have sex, but there will be a 98% chance of me not getting pregnant"

My doctor began to snicker at me. "Doctor Dominguez misdiagnosed you. He misdiagnosed many people. You don't have a rare disease that causes a pregnancy deficiency." "So why is that when me and my hus- I mean ex-husband had sex, I was never successful of becoming pregnant." Doctor Walker closed the files and looked at me. "You have to realize that just because you have sex once, does not mean you will become pregnant. Sometimes it takes more than once. You are a lucky woman, you will be a mother now. You can get this little bug out of your hair telling you, you can not have children, because your baby is growing as we speak." My doctor smiled at me. I put my hands to my face, and I cried with joy. "I'll go get your pregnancy slip." I am beyond happy that I am pregnant, but the father of my child does not love me, and is in the arms of another woman. Bruno.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU!