Ready to do it Again?

After my father left, I put the kids to rest for the moment. Time to give Bruno and I some time to ourselves. "So how are you feeling?" Bruno asked. "I'm feeling good babe." I replied. Bruno kissed my cheek. "That's good."

"I really don't want you to go on tour." I said. "I want to go, but just not now. Not when I have new borns." Bruno said. "But you know, there is an award show Friday. Of course I want you to be my date." Bruno added. "Aww!" I said. "But I don't know what I could wear." "Well let's go through your closet and find something."

Bruno stood up, and grabbed my hand. He pulled me into our room, and into the closet. Bruno pulled out the red dress I wore when he took me out on our first date. "When I saw you in this dress, I wanted to see every bit of your body." I blushed at his statement. "Yeah, and then when you saw my body, I ended up pregnant." Bruno laughed and kissed my cheek.

"What about this?" Bruno pulled out another dress. "I don't know why I haven't given that away yet." After scrambling through many of my dresses that I didn't want to wear for this event coming up, Bruno pulled out the final dress. "My God!" Bruno said.

Bruno pulled out a creme colored dress, and it exposed a good amount of my chest. It was "out there". "Babe." Bruno said. "Why the hell haven't I seen you in this?" He asked. "I don't know, I just never thought about wearing it." I said. "Besides this is old, I got this on my 21st birthday." I added.

"Babe, you will look like a goddess if you wear this. Baby, please. Wear this." Bruno begged. "And what do I get in return for doing what you tell me?" I asked. "I'll give you anything you desire baby." I kissed his lips. "I think I have something in mind." I sat on the floor and shot my foot in the air. "Rub it. It's sore." I said. Bruno laughed. "That's not what I had in mind." Bruno said.