Freedom

Today was the day Bruno was off to go on tour. Right after his North American tour, he was to begin his world tour in place such as Brazil in South America, and in the city of love, Paris.

"Hey babe, you ready?" I asked. Bruno met with me at the front door, and brought his duffle bag. "All packed." I took a deep breath. "This day really came." I said. "It'll be over sooner than you think."

I drove Bruno to the bus yard, where Bruno's tour bus was going to be held at. His band mates were there and waiting for Bruno. The driver put Bruno's bag in the bottom of the bus, and he met with me at the car. Bruno kissed his Peter and Journee on their forehead.

I leaned on the hood of the car and Bruno came over to me and held my hands. "Be safe out there." I said. "I will. I'm going to miss you beautiful." I didn't want him to see me cry, so I pulled him in for a hug. I let a tear roll down my face and I whispered, " I'm going to miss you too."

"This is your freedom, I want you do what makes you happy, and do what's fun." I said. "No, this is OUR freedom. We are free to do what we desire. And my desire is to love you for eternity." The bus driver honked the horn to signal that they were ready to hit the road. "I guess that's time to go." I said. "Yeah." I stood flat on my feet, and Bruno held me tight, and rubbed my back, ending with a kiss. Bruno jogged over to the tour bus and before entering the bus he glanced at me. "This is OUR FREEDOM BABE! I DO THIS FOR YOU BEAUTIFUL!" Bruno shouted from afar. "Knock 'em dead baby!" "I WILL!" Bruno shouted, and the doors closed. The bus drove straight forward and drove away. I wiped my face trying to believe that I won't see Bruno in about fourteen months.

I got into the car, and I realized the kids were fast asleep. It's a Sunday afternoon and I have never been tatted. I make a quick stop at the local Tattoo parlor, and had the word "Freedom" tattooed onto my left inner wrist. Not because Bruno or I said it, and not because it looks nice. I decided to get this was because I am free. I am free from abuse, free from sorrow, and neglect. I am consuming the lifestyle as a mother and a future wife. This is the life I was told I could never have. But having someone like Bruno helped me prove to those I can conquer anything that comes my way.
---------------
The End
~Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting. I appreciate your support and love.