That Night

It is Friday evening, and I am preparing myself for this award show tonight. Bruno is going to wear a black suit with a creme colored tie to match my dress. "Babe, should I do the 'Whomp' or just natural?" Bruno asked me. "I love it when you're natural. It's...intriguing." I said.

Bruno had ordered a limo which was odd, because he mostly rides in escalades. We were both ready to go, and went out to the car. The limousine driver opened the door for Bruno and I. I entered first and Bruno followed. The inside of the car was lit beautifully. "Okay, we are headed to the Nokia arena, correct?" The driver asked. "Yes, sir." Bruno answered. The driver put his thumb up, and pulled up the shade.

"What made you want to get a limousine?" I asked. "I haven't ridden in one in a while." Bruno answered. I put my hand on his leg. "This is so exciting!" "I'm excited for people to see how sexy you look." "Aww babe." I kissed his lips. Bruno grabbed the back of my neck with his left hand. He gripped it, and it felt good. He hand rubbed along my outer thigh, and hip.

His hand began to drift down, lower, and lower. "Bruno." I softly said. "Not here." I added. "Don't worry, you'll be wanting it when we get back." Bruno said. "Why would you say that? What if I want to eat and then to sleep when we get home?" I giggled. "You'll see."

"I'll see what Bruno?" "Don't believe me just watch." I slapped his arm. "Bruno!" I became frustrated. "It's a surprise Crystal! Damn!" He raised his voice. "It's a surprise." Bruno said again, yet softly.