The Arrival

Chapter 11

Today I decided to go back to work, and earn money to help me get around. Bruno was coming to the studio anyways today, so we planned on driving together. I was awakened by the sun and I was ready to get my day started. I was heading towards the kitchen to pour me a glass of juice.

Bruno later walked out of his room and met me in the kitchen. "Good morning." Bruno said. "Morning" I said with a smile. "Well are you ready for work?" I took a deep breath. "Yeah." I grabbed my purse and Bruno and I were on our way to the studio.

When Bruno and I made it to the studio, we walked inside, and I felt good about being back. I sat at my desk, and everything was the way I left it. Bruno signed in and I grabbed the keys from behind me. "Okay let's go." I said to Bruno. I walked him to his studio and he turned on all of the lights. "Are you going to be okay being out there?" I twisted my lip. "Yeah, I think I'll be just fine." I smiled. "Okay." Bruno closed the door and I walked back to my desk.

After four hours it has been a slow and quiet day. I had my back facing the door as I wrote up some paper work. I heard someone open the door and walk inside. They rang the bell constantly which became extremely annoying. "How may I he-" I turned around, looked up, and it was Nathaniel. My heart raced, and my muscles trembled. "So where have you been?" Nathaniel asked I didn't respond. His eyes were red and he just wasn't acting himself. "You took all your clothes, and left your ring. So you plan to leave me?" Nathaniel asked. I was so afraid to say a word to him, because he may snap. "Get out Nathan." I said. "How could you leave me? You and I both know you can't live without me. You're just a dirty dried up whore. I bet you've been messing around huh?" I stood up and got in his face. "You lied to me! You got another woman pregnant, while we are married. But I am a whore? Nathan please! Just leave. It's over!" I yelled. "Oh, you ain't leaving me baby!" I attempted to walk away from Nathan, but he forcefully grabbed my arm and gripped it tightly. "Let go of me!" I cried. Nathan then pushed me to the ground harshly. "BRUNO!" I cried.

I heard a door creak open and I saw Bruno in my peripheral vision. "GET OFF OF HER!" Bruno screamed. Bruno tackled Nathaniel to the ground. "Dont...fucking...touch...her...again!" After punching Nathan about five times, Bruno came to me. I collapsed in his arms and I sobbed. "It's okay" Bruno whispered while caressing my back. "I'm here." The emotional and physical pain was killing me, and I just can't do it anymore. "Come on, let's get out of here." Bruno said. I strengthened my legs and stood up.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU!