"I'll Do Anything"

Chapter 13

I laid in a warm and comfortable king size bed in the morning. The sun rose from the east and brightened the room I was in. I laid on my right side, and I slowly turned on my back. I bumped into another body as I turned. A curly fro, and caramel like skin. Those thick and muscular arms with a tattoo. I quickly sat upward. I then looked down and my chest was exposed. "Oh my God." I whispered to myself as I put the blanket across the my bare chest. I rubbed my head in confusion. I know what happened last night, I just don't want to believe it. Bruno then woke up. "What's wrong? You okay?" He sat upward and he was also shirtless. I'm nervous to see if he was pantless, because I am. "We...had uhm." "Sex" I nodded my head at Bruno. I honestly don't know what to say or do right now. "Have you not done it before?" Bruno asked. "It's been a while, but I'd rather not talk about that." I answered.

"How many women do you bring here to have sex?" I began developing the feeling of suspicion. Bruno chuckled at my statement. "Zero." Bruno confidently answered. "Did you expect me to say five? Ten? Thirty women?" "Sort of strange how we do this in a short amount of time. You let me into your home, take me out on these fancy dates. What is that all about? To just what? Soften me up?" Bruno took a deep breath. "Look. I have seen you get physically abused What else could I have possibly done? Act like I didn't see nor hear anything, and maybe see you die? No. Not on my watch Crystal." I didn't know what to feel. I don't want to be used.

"Crystal, listen to me." Bruno said. "We both lost our cool last night, and we both could not contain our feelings. So we were both wrong for what we did because you are considered a 'married' woman, but we can't go back in time and change that. If you want to leave, I'll take where ever you want to go." I looked at Bruno, knowing I have developed a love for him. I hugged him tightly and he returned. "I don't want to leave." Bruno looked deeply into my eyes, and my stomach filled butterflies. "I don't want you to leave." He kissed my forehead.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU!