6/8/24

Heya! Now, I'm gonna answer a bunch of hypothetical questions!!

1. If you could travel back in time, which historical event would you want to witness?

Oh, my, Varian- /Joking ahaha...

Probably something chill, like the Middle Age, just general...

2. Imagine you had the power of invisibility for a day. What would you do?

I'd go to people houses and see what they do In their freetime, discover their secrets and their phones' passwords... Ehe...

3. If you could visit any place in the universe, where would you go?

Definitely Into a Black Hole!!! It will be so cool!! Especially with that theory of the Multiverse!!!

4. Suppose you woke up with the ability to speak any language fluently. Which language would you choose?

Probably Japanese or Latin... Or just a really old language, because that would be so cool to be one of the few people who can speak that language... I could say anything without people knowing what am I saying!!

5. If you could have a conversation with any fictional character, who would it be and why?

Aaaahhh, don't make me choose.. Don't make me choose!!! I have such a long list... But, you know, right now I'd probably need a Fluttershy 🦋!

 But, you know, right now I'd probably need a Fluttershy 🦋!

Edit by: 💖 Fluttershy edits 💖

6. Imagine you could eliminate one global issue. What would you choose?

Probably war...

7. If you were to write a book, what genre would it be and what would it be about?

Definitely a light-hearted Fantasy!

8. Suppose you could possess a talent you currently lack. What would it be?

Repair things!

9. If you could redesign your city, what changes would you make?

Oh, well, It'd probably look like this:

Or like this:

AHH! I love The Dragon Prince backgrounds!!

THE SECOND IMAGE ISN'T LOADING... AAAAHHH!!
Oh, I feel so alone right now... Like I want to talk with someone, but I have no one to talk to... I'll just try with PDB... I'm too shy!!

IT DOESN'T LOADDDDD!!! I NEED A FRIEND SO BADLY RIGHT NOW!!! AHHHHHH!!! HELPPPP! I NEED TO GO TO THE SHOW TONIGHT!!! BUT I CAN'T!!! I CAAAAAAAN'T!! I NEED PEOPLE OR I'LL HAVE A PANIC ATTACK!!! HELPPP!!!

I HATE THAT THERE'S NO CONNECTION!!! I'M DYING!!!