4/10/24

HELLOOOOOO!!!

Since I finished the VAT7K fanfiction and I'm bored...

I mean, this day was really nice since, there was some DRAMA, of course, but It was really nice, but I had fun, since I had lunch with my Theatre friend!!

Anyway... No, I don't know...

Yes, I do...

Let's rate some songs...

I want to read the Percy Jackson books, but I don't want to buy It...

I'd like to watch It, since I just like reading Myths, Fantasy (I know Percy Jackson Is Fantasy, but yeah) and MLP Comics!!

Anyway, I really like Legends and Mythology...

Today's Oral Test went pretty good!!!

My classmates complimented meeee :>!!!

Anyway, I'm listening to "The Lightning Thief" soundtrack right NOWWWW!!!

Anyway, I don't know what to say...

I just have to let this song finish before rating the next oneeeee!!

Alsoooo... What I wanted to say...?

Ohh, yesss!!! I want more VAT7K!!! PLEASEEEEE!!!

I'll probably re-read something... I'm just waiting for the VAT7K "And They Were Roommates" fanfiction to be finished, so I can read It...

Ohhh, yesss!!

This song Is "Lost!"...

This Is one of "The Lightning Thief" songs...

I remember that with the first like forty seconds there was made a VAT7K animatic: It was really cool...

Why that smelling thing gives me Rayla and Callum vibes? Like early Rayllum vibes?

OHHH, A SQUIRREL!!!

Squirrels are soooo CUTEEEE!!!

~ "WE'RE LOST IN THE WOODS, SOMEWHERE IN NEW JERSEY AND WE'RE NEVER GONNA MAKE IT TO LA"!!!!! ~

I like the song... I'd say It's a 8,5/10

I love the VAT7K vibe!!!

Okkk, now...

See you laterrr!!