28/8/24

Heyyyy!! I'm still feeling a bit bad...

Also, my Grandma won't give me the monthly money she used to give me...

And the money she gave me last time must be used as her contribution to buy the aquarium... I preferred If she didn't contribute at all, since I wanted to use that money to buy a new board game, since I only have like four or five... To pass some time, you know?

Well, she gave me that money saying that I could buy something for myself with It... And know she claims It...? I don't get why...

I wish I already spent them...

Also, It's not like I've been bad, It's like Grandma Is getting stingy... And you can't say she DOESN'T have money, she has a lot of money...

Hee alone has more money that my whole family! We are just three In my family, but still-

Yeah, my Mom noticed that too...

Before she was like: "No, no, don't worry! Keep the rest too!"... And: "Here It Is some money, because you've been good this month!"...

Now she's like: "Can you use your money to buy my things?"... And "I want the rest! Bring It It me! Remember that! AND don't spend all my money!".

I mean, what a change... And It's not like my parents buy me things, If I don't buy them with my money... Just now that I COULD actually buy what I wanted with my money 🥲...

I guess, I'll just have to convince my parents to buy me something In a way or the other... Because, literally, If I wanna buy something I don't have the money! I don't even buy expensive things...!!

Honestly, my whole family Is stingy!!

I guess I'll have to cast a spell to make things work out... Because I don't know, money seem to run out...

And I need money for next year for the Eponafest!!!

And... Also to buy Discord's cosplay...

Bruuuhhh...

I'm just really gonna cast a spell...

I want to buy some crystals so bad... They would help me a lot with my spells!!!

I can't find that nice app... Uhmm...

Nevermind, I found It!

It's called 'Magic Knowledge", anyway!!

I feel so light after talking here... Thankssss!!!

See you soon!!!