10/9/24

Hiii!

Today I'm just gonna go to sleep at 11pm, since there will be school tomorrow... And I'll have to wake up at 5am!!!

I'm excited, but also sad and anxious...

I'm excited, because I love to go to school!!

I'm sad, because my friend won't be there for this first week..

And I'm anxious... Because yes, I'm always anxious for no reason...

By the way, It's 10:20pm and...

I'M STARTING TO FEEL EXTREME LONELINESS!!

There's a reason: a bunch of people online I know from last year Invited me again to the roleplay server... There has been a lot of drama and we argued before, that's why we didn't talk for long...

I changed and now I can't even talk there and... I just can't just Insert myself In the roleplay, because I NEVER roleplayed there, since they never roleplayed In my presence...

LIKE, I just want to talk with them randomly, like we used to back then-

By the way, I used to hate them, now I don't anymore... Why? Well, because I learnt there's no point In hating people...

I just want to be kind, Innocent and cheerful kid I want to be :)))

Really, I'd be more cheerful, If I could talk more!! For now, I'll just keep that In my Info... In English...

Which...

Is a language they probably don't understand a lot, since they are all Italian and, well, once they talked In English and they weren't the best...

THEY TRIED, anyway...!!!

Second wrorst thing of this server? They are all boys.

First worst? Once of them Is a literal pervert.

He literally scares me and I'm just like: "Can't you stop?"...

But the I'm just like: "STOP. NOW."...

Then I directly say: "I'll report you"... And he stops!!

Yeah... He behaves totally like a kid... Almost everyone does, honestly...

The only GOOD one Is a kid who has definitely some mental problems, but he's the only one who doesn't argue, so It's good!

Also, I'm like the youngest there-

Like, there's literally one 15-16 years old (he probably didn't pass the last school year) and then... Uhmmm... Oh, yes!

There are a 18 years old and a 19-20 years old... There was a 13 years old girl, but she was kicked out not long ago, sadly...

Anyway, there's also a 14 years old, but they aren't In the roleplay group... 🥲...

Also, the 15-16 years old owns the entire thing-

He's literally the most Immature person I've seen, but you can deal with him If you just BE KIND!

Like, kindness literally helps with everything, honestly...

See you... Anyway...

Byeeee!!