11/9/24

WE REACHED 100 CHAPTERS!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!! AHHHHHHH!!!

THIS IS SOOOO AWESOME!!!

I'm loving writing this diary and I'm so happy we made It to 100 CHAPTERS!!!

Anyway, It's the fifth day of the aquarium... Just a friendly reminder I put here when I remember!!

Anyway, now I'm going to read some VAT7K before going to sleep!!

I'll only read one chapter, since I only have one hour and I want to read all the comments and Imagine the scenes and the voices In my mind...

See youuuu!!!

Nevermind, this 100th Chapter deserves better...

I need to share something real quick...

Uhmmmmm...

A tale!!! Yesss!!!

Okk, I'll tell you this tale...

And... Why not telling It In first person?

I am... I don't actually know his name...

Okk, okkk... Let's make It up...

Let's start...

I'm Jhonny and I work In a fabric... Everyday, to go to work, I pass near a lake and see the same person, everyday...

The days pass and I get curious of the man standing by the lake, so I try to befriend him. He behaves politely and we have a nice talk. I ask him to meet again and he agrees, so we meet everyday and take a walk together while talking...

One day, after our walk near the river, after waving my friend as goodbye, I hide behind a bush to see what does he do everyday at the lake...

What I see... Oh, what I see... I-It... Shocks me...! I see my "friend" hopping Into lake and becoming... A sea monster!!

I quickly run away shouting, without caring that he he Is staring at me silently...

After that day, I move to another city and I NEVER EVER pass by that lake again...

It Isn't really good, but... It's something I wanted to share!!

Now for real...

See youuuuuuu!!!