14/9/24

ANXIETY!

ANXIETY!

ANXIETYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Anyway, I started watching "Hamilton" animatics!!!

I've listened to the first songs and I liked the a lot!!!!

I love King George's song melody!! It's soo catchy!!!

Anyway, I feel anxious for no reason...

Well...

I feel mostly lonely and In need of long talks... EXTREMELY long talks that lead to INFINITE talks-

Anywayyyyy... Up for a chat? Pleaseeee beeee!!

I'm not forcing anyone out there to talk to me, I just wish I had a friend who wanted to ACTUALLY talk to me...

I SO WISHHHH!!!

My English teacher told me I speak English really well, anyway!!!

By the way, It's really hard for me to pronunce some English words, especially If I'm talking with others...

Today, I had some trouble saying "Loses"... It soooo sad... Anyway, I also have a lot of trouble saying "Hardly"...

By the way... I challenge myself to use "Hardly" and "Nearly" to make sentences...

I hardly believe It.

I nearly passed out.

AHAHAHAHA!!! Of course, It's not realistic...

Anyway, I also love "Wait For It"... I'm still Into Act 1, even If I got Into "Hamilton" from almost a year... Well, I just listened to random songs from that musical, without context...

Well, I just figured out someone fell In love with Alexander and we'll, that someone KILLED Alexander...

I remember pretty well the line "No One Was In The Room Where It Happened"!!!

Today If figured out how much I struggle to draw people's arms... And how loooove greek dresses, like I would definitely wear them!!!

Also, I love the sandals, but I totally wouldn't wear them without socks!!!

Anyway, now I figured out Eliza was the one who fell In love with Alexander and, her sister, Angelica helped her, even If she ALSO loved Alexander... Also I figured out Burr Is the one who killed him! Why? Well, the first song, of course!!

Also, then there was that song and I was like: "Yeah, that's him! He has the same voice!!".

Anyway...

See youuu!!