2/10/24

A RANDOM GUY IN MY SCHOOL MADE A SUPER-DETAILED AARAVOS FIGURE WITH HOT GLUEEE!!!

Yesss, he diddd!!! I have no Idea about who Is he, but I NEED to thank him for his awesome talent and how he used It!!

Really, It was soooo detailed!!! Our Sculpture teacher brought It to us so we could see, because It was so good!!!

What's even more Incredible!? HE'S A FIRST YEAR KIDDD!!! Well, "Kid"... But still...!!! I mean, I'm just a year older, but I COULDN'T do It!!!

I mean, THE TEACHER couldn't have done It!!! The LAST YEAR students couldn't have done It!!!

It's soooo cool, trust me and the horns-

I mean, the horns where perfectly sculped!!!

It was also painted, like woahhhh!!!

Also woah #2, because the dress looked exactly like Aaravos'!!

I mean, from the distance, when I saw It, I asked myself: "WHAT!? IS THAT AARAVOS!!??? AARAVOS FROM THE DRAGON PRINCE!? WHY DOES MY TEACHER HAVE A FIGURE OF HIM!?? WHOOO!?? WHO IS. THE AUTHOR!!??"...

When I saw It from nearer, I confirmed my Hypothesis: It WAS Aaravos!!!

AHHHH!!! I can't wait to see more of his Sculptures!! I need to learnnnnn!!

That guy Is my new Idol AHAHAHA!!!

I'll literally Idolize him as much (well, not AS much, but still-) as Lauren Faust for this!!!

THIS AARAVOSSS!!!

It was the second version, without the cape, the one In the middle!!!

Boy... You know I would pay for that figure of yours? Any price Is fine!

The bootssss!! I loved how he made the bootssss!!

Also, just realised December 19th Is a Thursday-

Sooo... Either I watch TDP's new season while I go to school, when I wait for the bus to go home and on the bus to go home, then I eat dinner reeeeally fast and start watching It right after that...

ORR...

I watch It the next day...

No, nevermind the second option, I'll try the first one, I just hope my Internet connection doesn't fool around with me that day... ORRR that my friend decides to come to my place just that day!

Worst case? We'll watch MLP...

Best case? My Internet connection will work perfectly like magic that day, and without any human-who-doesn't-even-know-what-TDP-Is-or-that-I-know-what-TDP-Is Interruption... I'll make It!!!

Umpfff!!! Last time I had to watch the Sixth Season In three days, since I was In my Camping and the connection there Is the worst... I'd watch an episode In hours at the least... One episode took me two hours and a half to finish... SLOW CONNECTION!! AHHHH!!!

I had to replay, set the quality do It wasn't too bad, go outside to gain connection again, go Inside again and...

It was a long process, but better than watch the new episodes after A MONTH, right?

Also, that day, I lowkey forgot that Season 6 was out... And... Well... I remember It at 11:30pm!

Yep!

Luckily, there was already on StreamingCommunity so I didn't have to look too much after It!!!

Alsooooo... Ohhh, nothing...

OHHH, YESSS!!!

Today, my school friend was absent, yesterday she was In a different place In the classroom, so we didn't talk...

I wanted to see her today, but like I said, she was absent, then tomorrow the might close school for the weather... AGAIN!!!

Oh, my, I'm kinda happy that I won't see the "Trauma Room Of Bad Memories", but I'm REALLY SAD and FRUSTRATED!!!

I really hope they won't close school, really!!!

There's still hope... They just closed them In my province, but... My school Is In a different province! A different cityyyyy!!!

And In more than 40 kilometers of distance... THE WEATHER IS DIFFERENT, RIGHTTT!???

I really hope so... I'm obsessively checking my class chat...

And Facebook...

Yes, for Information!!! They closed the schools In my city, but I don't want them to clos In my SCHOOL city...

They usually never close that school, unless Is a catastrophy, but yeahh...

Last time WAS a catastrophy... This time It doesn't really seem to be...

They close school for heavy rain In my city, anyway, so I just have to trust my Amethyst Crystal and don't overthink about It, don't worry...

Don't worry... Don't worry, Sheila...

Did I ever say my name here?

Well, If I didn't... Hiii!! I'm Sheila, but you call me "Rain" or "She" or "SheShe" or "Shaila" or "Shelia"... Or whatever... As long as It Isn't "Sheela", please... Uhmm Is It "Shiila"...?

Well, anyway... I'd like to speak more, but I have to go eat dinner, or my Mom will be... Let's say just angry...

Uhmmm...

See youuuuuuu!!!!