Special Chapter

In their cozy home, Michi and Yuki were enjoying a quiet evening with their son, Yuri. The little boy was giggling as he ran around the living room, dodging his father's attempts to catch him for bath time.

"Yuri, come here!" Yuki called out, laughing as he chased after his son, who was determined to avoid the inevitable.
"Nooooooooo" Yuri screamed while running away from his father.

Michi watched them with a smile, her heart full of warmth as she saw her boys playing together. Yuri was fast, but Yuki was faster, eventually scooping him up and swinging him around, much to the child's delight.

"Looks like Daddy won this time," Michi teased as Yuki carried a squirming Yuri toward the bathroom.

Just then, Michi's phone buzzed with a new email notification. She opened it, and her eyes widened in surprise. "Yuki," she called out, her voice tinged with excitement.

Yuki paused, still holding Yuri in his arms, and looked back at her. "What is it?"

Michi glanced at the email again to make sure she wasn't imagining things. "We just got an invitation to represent Japan in the LA 2028 Olympics!"

Yuki's eyes lit up with pride and excitement. "That's incredible, Michi!" He quickly put Yuri down, who immediately tried to escape again, and walked over to Michi.

She handed him the phone, and they both read through the email together. "It's happening," Michi said softly, a mix of excitement and nerves in her voice. "We're going back to the Olympics."

Yuki wrapped an arm around her shoulders, pulling her close. "We're going to do this together, just like always."

Yuri, who had been trying to sneak away again, stopped and looked up at his parents. Even though he didn't fully understand what was happening, he could sense their excitement. "Mama, Papa, what's Olympics?"

Michi knelt down to Yuri's level, ruffling his hair affectionately. "It's a big competition where Mama and Papa get to play volleyball for our country."

"Cool! I also want to play volleyball!" Yuri exclaimed, though he was more focused on the idea of more playtime with his parents than the significance of the event.

Yuki chuckled, bending down to pick Yuri up again. "It's very cool. And one day, maybe you'll be in the Olympics too."

As the family continued their evening, the weight of the invitation settled in. Michi and Yuki knew that the road ahead would be challenging, but with their love and support for each other, they were ready to take on whatever came their way.

Timeskip- LA2028
Japan vs. Italy – Olympic Volleyball Final

The Olympic arena was packed to the rafters, the energy palpable. Japan and Italy, two powerhouses of volleyball, were set to face off in the final match. The atmosphere was electric, with fans from both nations filling the stands with anticipation and excitement.

First Set:

The whistle blew, and the match began with a roar from the crowd. Japan's team, led by their captain Michi, started strong. Michi served the ball with precision, sending it over the net with a powerful spike. Italy's libero scrambled to receive it, but the ball sailed past him, earning Japan the first point.

Italy quickly responded with their own aggressive play. Their star player, Marco, delivered a crushing spike, catching Japan off guard and leveling the score. The set continued with both teams exchanging points, their skills on full display. Japan's defense was rock solid, with Akihiro and Sarina making crucial digs and blocks.

Michi orchestrated the play with impeccable sets, allowing her teammates to capitalize on Italy's weaker spots. With the score tied, Michi delivered a beautifully placed set to Mayu, who executed a flawless spike, putting Japan ahead by a narrow margin. The final moments of the set were intense, but Japan's consistency and teamwork saw them secure the first set with a score of 25-23.