Chapter 32

Yuki found himself increasingly anxious. He couldn't shake the feeling to talk to her and get some stuff out of his chest.

Determined to address the situation, Yuki took a deep breath and approached Michi and Mayu. "Michi, can I speak with you for a moment?" he asked, trying to keep his voice calm despite the turmoil inside.

Mayu looked at his brother with a "do not f up look". He gave a nod, understanding the need for privacy. "Sure, Yu-kun. I'll give you two some space."

As Mayu walked away, Yuki gently but firmly took Michi's arm and guided her to a nearby empty room. The space was quiet and away from the noise of the celebration, providing them with some much-needed privacy.

As Yuki and Michi stood in the quiet room, the tension between them was palpable. Michi, still processing the confusion and frustration from the past days, couldn't help but feel a surge of anger at how Yuki had taken control of the situation.

Once they were inside, Yuki closed the door and turned to face Michi. His expression was a mix of determination and vulnerability. "Michi, we need to talk."

"Yuki what's with you pulling me into empty rooms?" Michi said, her voice tinged with frustration. "This isn't how you talks things out."

Yuki's face was a mix of regret and determination. "Michi, I know I should have been more considerate. But I just... I needed to talk to you, to make things right."

Before Michi could respond, Yuki stepped closer, his gaze intense and focused. He placed his hands gently on her shoulders, his eyes never leaving hers.

"Michi, I know I've messed up. But I can't stand seeing you and not able to talk to you properly knowing we some some things unsolve," Yuki said, his voice soft but firm.

Before Michi could react further, Yuki closed the distance between them and pressed his lips to hers in a sudden, passionate kiss. The unexpectedness of the kiss took Michi by surprise, her frustration momentarily melting away as she felt the intensity of Yuki's emotions.

The kiss was filled with a mix of longing and apology, a powerful expression of the feelings Yuki had been holding back. Michi's initial shock gave way to a softer response, her hands gently resting on Yuki's chest as she began to reciprocate the kiss.

After a few moments, Yuki pulled back slightly, his forehead resting against hers. "Michi, I'm sorry for everything. I just needed you to know how much I care."

Michi's eyes were closed, her breathing heavy as she tried to gather her thoughts.  As Michi and Yuki stood close together, the air between them charged with unresolved feelings, Michi's phone rang, breaking the moment. She glanced at the screen and saw it was Alessandro calling.

"Hold on, Yuki," Michi said, her voice still breathless from the kiss. She stepped away slightly to answer the call. "Hello, Alessandro."

On the other end, Alessandro's voice was filled with concern. "Lucia and I we just want to check up on you"

Michi glanced at Yuki, who was watching her with a mix of hope and determination. "I'm..., just having a talk with someone I just finished an interview."

Yuki, sensing the conversation and feeling a surge of jealousy, decided to make his presence known. He gently but insistently began to kiss her neck, trying to regain her attention.

Michi tried to focus on the call while Yuki's lips traveled across her skin. She struggled to maintain her composure, her voice wavering slightly. "Alessandro, I'll be out soon. I'm just... caught up in something right now."

Alessandro's voice carried a hint of disappointment. "Alright, Michi. Call back as soon as you can"

As Alessandro ended the call, Yuki took advantage of the moment to press closer to Michi, his kisses becoming more tender and intimate. His hands slid gently around her waist, pulling her back into his embrace.